The Reputable Manufacturer and Supplier of Neon Tape Light in China
Neon tape lights are available in a range of designs, functions, light intensities, and other characteristics. Neon tape lights are used for under cabinet illumination, countertop lighting, patio, garden, and stair lighting in the kitchen.
SDIP produces significant amounts of neon tape light for wholesalers, electricians, and light decor firms. If you fall into any of these categories, the LED neon tape is available in 100, 1000, and larger quantities. SDIP extends a warm welcome to you to purchase in bulk.
You can enlist the help of our field engineers to install the LED tapes on a wide scale. Our experts may recommend lighting effects, architecture, programming, and onsite installation solutions based on their experience with LedEdit or Madrix software.
To receive a quote, please contact us. We are available at all times to answer queries within one business day.
Neon Tape Light
RGB LED Neon tape
RGBW LED Flex tape
Warm White Neon Tape Light
Addressable LED Neon Tape
Waterproof LED Flex Tape
The Leading Distributor of Neon Tape Light
You’re about to purchase high-performance dimmable neon tape light. The light intensity of this high-output neon tape light can be lowered and raised using a remote controller. In some circumstances, the led flex tape can be connected to mobile devices, allowing users to control it more easily. Because it’s designed like tape, the bendable LED flex tape can be utilized on the wall or any other surface.
It’s bendable and can go over or around odd or uneven surfaces. Because the ultra-bright neon LED tape creates little heat, it can be used in any region of an indoor building. The LED flex tape’s low voltage mechanism makes it reliable and safe to use even in wet environments. SDIP can create a unique flexible tape light for you. You can choose your size, length, and whether you want a waterproof or non-waterproof LED tape, as well as the several classes of waterproof neon LED tape.
Also, the LED neon tape contains a timer system that enables on/off schedule. The neon LED tape light has a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and can be used for years. All neon tape lights are UL listed and certified by RoHS and CE.
|LED Quantity:||60 LEDs/meter||Roll length:||5m/Roll|
|Max Power:||14.4w/m||IP rate:||IP67|
|IC:||WS2818||Working Temp:||-40°~ 70°|
|LED Color:||RGB||LED Lifespan:||50,000hrs|
|LED Type:||SMD5050||Materials||Silica Gel|
|Gray Scale:||256||Processing||Silica Gel Extrusion|
Neon Tape Light Related Products
Controller for neon tape light
LED neon tape Accessories
Power Supply for led flex tape
The Professional Neon Tape Light Supplier
The neon tape LED light is digitally controlled (usually via DMX) and easily syncs with music and other lighting effects.
SDIP offers a 12- to 18-month warranty on all neon LED tapes you buy in bulk. We respond quickly to all warranty claims as one of the best neon tape light manufacturers.
Take advantage of our quick delivery method to keep your project on track, especially if you’re an electrical contractor or neon tape light wholesaler.
SDIP manufactures the best-LED tape for current technology and high-quality materials with over a decade of experience. You are assured of great prices which will help you get a good ROI on your purchase. As we take on large-scale designs, MOQ deals are also welcomed.
Get a quote today by contacting us!
Neon Tape Light | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Neon tape light is one of the most advanced lighting technologies that are cost-effective, has ease of installation, and lowest energy consumption.
LED Neon tape light can be helpful in decorating your indoors as well as outdoors without much difficulty.
Neon tape light manufacturers have made it easy for you to decorate your places with lightweight lighting products.
Table of Contents
- What Is A Neon Tape Light?
- How Does LED Neon Tape Work?
- How To Make Connection Of LED Flex Tape With Soldering?
- Is It Possible To Connect Multiple Neon Tape Lights?
- How Do You Power LED Neon Tape?
- Can You Power LED Flex Tape Through USB?
- How Do You Install Neon Tape Light?
- What Factors Should I Consider Before Installing My LED Neon Tape?
- What Are The Uses Of LED Flex Tape?
- What Safety Measures Are Recommended By Neon Tape Light Wholesaler For Neon Tape Light?
- How To Reduce The Current Usage Of LED Neon Tape?
- How To Cut LED Flex Tape?
- Can I Bend Neon Tape Light?
- How Much Does Neon Tape Light Supplier Cost To Buy LED Neon Tape?
- How Bright Can the LED Flex Tape Be?
- How Many Amps Do I Need For Neon Tape Light?
- Can You Stick LED Neon Tape To TV?
- What Wire Do You Need For LED Flex Tape?
- Where Should Neon Tape Light Be Placed In A Room?
- Can LED Neon Tape Cause Me Cancer?
- Is It Possible To Control Multiple LED Flex Tape With One Remote?
- Is It Necessary To Use A Transformer For Neon Tape Light?
- How To Pick A Right Transformer for LED Neon Tape?
- Does My LED Flex Tape Is IP Rated?
- How Can You Figure Out If A Neon Tape Light Is Burnt Out?
- Does My Neon Tape Light Catch Fire?
- Do Bugs Find It Attractive To Fly Near The LED Neon Tape?
- Which Factors Should I Consider While Buying LED Flex Tape?
- Can I Use Neon Tape Light For Outdoors?
- How Does Neon Tape Light Manufacturer Recommend To Avoid Voltage Drop In My LED Neon Tape?
1. What Is A Neon Tape Light?
A neon tape light is an advanced lighting technology with lightweight and uniform lighting properties.
A LED neon tape light requires low power and consumes a lower amount of energy as compared to traditional neon lights.
A neon tape light can produce multiple shades to make your place look more attractive.
You can also adjust the brightness as well as the color of your LED neon tape light through the help of a neon tape light controller.
The best thing about a neon tape light is that it can be formed, shaped, and bent into any position you want.
Neon Tape Light
2. How Does LED Neon Tape Work?
LED neon tape light works perfectly once you install it at your chosen place.
You need a power supply, a transformer, and a controller to install and control your LED neon tape light perfectly.
You need to consult your neon tape light manufacturer and follow the proper user manual to install and make it work.
It is not as complex as traditional neon lights which are easy to break due to the explosion of gases.
You just have to choose a place of installation and start working on that place.
3. How To Make Connection Of LED Flex Tape With Soldering?
Soldering is the most useful and most popular method of connecting LED neon tape when you cut them to join them together.
You may check the instructions given in the user manual to solder your LED neon tape or you may also consult your neon tape light wholesaler to help you in soldering your LED neon tape.
This video may also help you to solder your in the most appropriate way :
4. Is It Possible To Connect Multiple Neon Tape Lights?
Yes. It is always possible to connect multiple neon tape lights together when you want to work on a larger project.
If you are working on a large project and you need to connect multiple neon tape lights, then it is definitely possible for you.
You can perform one of the procedures to connect multiple neon tape lights :
- Connecting through connectors
- Connecting through soldering
Both of these procedures are easy, but you need to consult with the neon tape light supplier so that he will guide you in a much better way.
5. How Do You Power LED Neon Tape?
To power your LED neon tape, you should make sure that you have an appropriate power supply that fulfills the power conditions of your LED neon tape,
Providing a larger or smaller power supply to your LED neon tape can damage your LED neon tape to an irreparable extent.
Powering LED Neon Tape Light
6. Can You Power LED Flex Tape Through USB?
Yes. You can power your LED flex Tape with the help of a USB.
You cannot power your LED flex tape directly with a USB rather you will have to buy a transformer for it.
A USB has a very small amount of power to run an LED flex tape.
To make your LED flex tape get power through USB, you will use a boost-up DC to DC transformer which will increase the voltage of your LED flex tape.
7. How Do You Install Neon Tape Light?
To install your LED neon tape light, you have to cut or adjust it to the appropriate length so that it fits in the desired location.
Then you have to buy an appropriate power supply which will help you to run your neon tape light.
You should take help from the LED neon tape light manufacturer to be more expert in the installation process.
You should also buy a controller if you want to control the colors and brightness of your neon tape light.
This video can guide you further to install your neon tape light :
8. What Factors Should I Consider Before Installing My LED Neon Tape?
Before installing your LED neon tape, you should consider the following factors :
- Measure the area of your decided location where you will be installing your LED neon tape so that it will become easy for you to buy an appropriate length.
- Decide about the appropriate color which will be suitable according to the location.
- Read the guidance or user manual carefully and seek help from the manufacturer as it will save you from wasting time and energy.
Installing Neon Tape Light
9. What Are The Uses Of LED Flex Tape?
LED flex tape is not limited to a single-use.
You can have a lot of multiple uses through a single LED flex tape.
You can use your LED flex tape at the following places :
- Stage decorations
- Outlining of buildings, etc
10. What Safety Measures Are Recommended By Neon Tape Light Wholesaler For Neon Tape Light?
LED Neon tape light wholesalers share a special user manual for their customers to ensure the safety of the customers.
Some safety measures are recommended as under :
- Keep your neon tape lights away from children
- Don’t install it without having awareness of it
- Make sure that you don’t have contact with water while you are making installation.
- Don’t forget to wear plastic shoes, gloves, etc.
11. How To Reduce The Current Usage Of LED Neon Tape?
If your LED neon tape lights are consuming too much current and you are getting high electricity bills then you should check on the following factors :
- Reduce the length of your LED neon tape so that it will consume a lower amount of current.
- Get a good quality LED neon tape so that it will consume low energy
- Having a larger number of LEDs per meter will also increase the current consumption.
In some cases, there are more LEDs per meter while in some cases they have lower amounts of LEDs per meter.
The higher the number of LEDs, the larger will be the amount of current consumption and vice versa.
Current Usage Of Neon Tape Lights
12. How To Cut LED Flex Tape?
If you want to cut your LED flex tape, you can buy a sharp cutting instrument.
Having a bad instrument will not be able to cut your LED flex tape properly and you will get your LED flex tape damaged.
You have to cut it in the vertical position.
Cutting in a horizontal position will only damage your LED neon tape.
You can also ask an LED flex tape manufacturer to help you in cutting your LED flex tape properly.
13. Can I Bend Neon Tape Light?
Yes. You can bend your neon tape light.
The bending of your LED neon tape light occurs due to the flexible nature of your neon tape light.
Neon tape lights are easily cuttable and bendable.
You can shape, form, or bent your LED neon tape light to any angle or structure you want.
This is how your neon tape light produces uniform illuminance which is evenly distributed.
Make sure that you bend your neon tape light in a concave direction.
14. How Much Does Neon Tape Light Supplier Cost To Buy LED Neon Tape?
Neon tape light supplier manufactures the LED neon tape with different specifications, lengths, voltage, colors, and brightness.
Therefore, the price of your LED neon tape may vary on the basis of the factors described.
The average price to buy your LED neon tape can be $5 to $20.
You should always prefer to buy a good quality product no matter what the price is.
15. How Bright Can the LED Flex Tape Be?
LED flex tape can be more or less bright depending on the location and requirements of the project.
In some cases, you will want more brightness while in some cases you will want to dim your LED flex tape to reduce the brightness.
An ideal LED flex tape is one that produces 450 lumens per foot.
You can use a dimmer to reduce or decrease the brightness of your LED flex tape according to your choice and requirements.
Brightness of neon tape light
16. How Many Amps Do I Need For Neon Tape Light?
Amps needed for your neon tape light will be varying due to different voltages, number of LEDs, colors, brightness, and length of the LED neon tape light.
You can calculate the amps required for your neon tape light through the help of the formula in which you will multiply 60mA with 10 as there are 10 sections or fragments per meter of the LED neon tape light.
In case, there are 20 fragments, you will have to multiply 60mA with 20.
The output obtained from the multiplication of the above-explained numbers will result in the amp’s input required for your neon tape light.
17. Can You Stick LED Neon Tape To TV?
Yes. you can stick your LED neon tape to the TV.
Sticking your LED neon tape to the TV will actually fantasize the view of your room because it looks so attractive when you stick your LED neon to the TV.
The uniform lighting produced by your LED neon tape is what makes it more and more attractive.
The process is almost similar to sticking a flexible LED strip to a TV.
This video can help you to stick your LED neon tape to TV :
18. What Wire Do You Need For LED Flex Tape?
You may need different wires for your LED flex tape depending on the color that you choose for your LED flex tape.
In the case of a single color wire, you will be needing a two-pin connector wire.
Wires for neon tape lights
19. Where Should Neon Tape Light Be Placed In A Room?
You can place your neon tape light anywhere in the room.
You can place your LED neon tape light at the following places most commonly :
- Beds outlines
- Walls decoration
- Terrace etc.
20. Can LED Neon Tape Cause Me Cancer?
No. LED neon tape cannot cause you cancer.
This is because the LED neon tape is very safe to use.
The reason for safety is that it consists of uniform and harmless lighting.
LED neon tape doesn’t consist of neon gas like those traditional neon lights.
LED neon tape lights don’t emit harmful radiation.
21. Is It Possible To Control Multiple LED Flex Tape With One Remote?
To control your multiple LED flex tape with one remote, you will need to pair your remote with the receiver.
You should buy a controller, power supply, and receiver for your LED flex tape.
You will have to connect your LED flex tape with your power supply, controller, and receiver.
Now you have to turn on the button and keep it pressed for 5 seconds.
If it flashes, it means that your LED flex tape is paired successfully.
You have to repeat the same process for the rest of the LED flex tapes as well.
22. Is It Necessary To Use A Transformer For Neon Tape Light?
The transformer is necessary to use for your LED neon tape light because it appropriately adjusts the voltage of your neon tape light.
A transformer will help you to avoid your neon tape light from getting damaged due to the oversupply of power.
A transformer will be also helpful when your power supply doesn’t consist of enough power and so a transformer will increase the power of your power supply.
In this way, you will be able to power your LED neon tape light with the help of a low power supply.
23. How To Pick A Right Transformer for LED Neon Tape?
To pick the right transformer for your LED neon tape, you should know the voltage requirements of your LED neon tape.
For example, if your LED neon tape requires 12 volts, then the right transformer will be the one that can provide an appropriate amount of 12 volts power supply.
You should always keep in mind that the right transformer should not have less power than the actual power requirements for your LED neon tape.
You can also ask the supplier of your LED neon tape to help you choose the right transformer for your LED neon tape.
24. Does My LED Flex Tape Is IP Rated?
Yes. Your LED flex tape is IP rated.
IP rating refers to the protection of your LED flex tape against dust and water.
A good IP rating will refer to the good protection of LED flex tape against water and dust.
The neon tape light manufacturers make sure that the LED flex tape has a good IP rating to win the trust of their customers.
If you are using your LED flex tape in swimming pools, then it is a must that the LED flex tape should have a higher IP rating.
IP Rating of neon tape lights
25. How Can You Figure Out If A Neon Tape Light Is Burnt Out?
It is very simple and easy to figure out if your neon tape light is working fine or it is burnt out.
You just have to switch your neon tape light to the main power supply.
If it lights up when you turn on the switch it means that it is working fine without any problem.
On the other hand, if your neon tape light is not turning on then you should buy a new neon tape light or replace it because it is burnt out.
26. Does My Neon Tape Light Catch Fire?
Neon tape light may catch fire only due to the following reasons :
- Low quality
- Oversupply of power
Therefore, you should prefer buying your neon tape light from an expert and skilled neon tape light supplier.
27. Do Bugs Find It Attractive To Fly Near The LED Neon Tape?
Yes. Bugs may find it attractive to fly near your LED neon tape.
It is very common at each and every place that they keep flying around the lighting objects during the night times.
The reason behind bugs flying around the LED neon tape or any other lighting object is because the bugs consider it moonlighting.
It causes a lot of bugs to disturb the natural ecosystems.
You may also avoid this problem by choosing the right color and location of installation for your LED neon tape.
28. Which Factors Should I Consider While Buying LED Flex Tape?
While buying your LED flex tape, you should consider the following factors :
- You should know the exact location where you will be installing your LED flex tape so that you can buy the exact length for your LED flex tape.
- You should discuss with the neon tape light manufacturer regarding the installation, powering, and controlling of your LED flex tape.
- You should be an expert at installing your LED flex tape if you are installing it by yourself otherwise seek help from an expert neon tape light wholesaler.
29. Can I Use Neon Tape Light For Outdoors?
Yes. It is the most common use of a neon tape light that most of the businesses prefer to use neon tape light outdoors.
Neon tape light is mostly used for building outlines.
Due to waterproof capabilities, it is the most perfect lighting product to be used outdoors without getting damaged from rain and dust.
The IP rating of your neon tape light will save your neon tape lights from rains as well as dust during bad weather.
30. How Does Neon Tape Light Manufacturer Recommend To Avoid Voltage Drop In My LED Neon Tape?
Neon tape light manufacturer has explained a very simple way to avoid voltage drops in your LED neon tape.
You just have to follow a simple procedure of powering your LED neon tape from both ends.
It will distribute the brightness evenly and appear more attractive.
In this way, you will be able to avoid voltage drops in your LED neon tape.
Avoid Voltage Drop In Neon Rope Lightings