- Each triangle smart light panels has 144pcs individually programmable WS2812 LEDs
- Multiple modules can be joint frameless
- Unlimited combination to generate numberous
- 3 different installation ways, easy & quick deployment & teardown
- No visible wires, all hidden at back
- Signal transmission distance as long as 120 meters
- Built-in anti-interference, resist various types of signal interference
- Smart LED panel dimension 170*160*35mm (L*H*Thickness) and weight 200g
The idea of smart triangle LED light panel is to ease and accelerate the implementation of customized programmable LED lighting projects. The modular design of triangle light panel enable that lots of modules can be joint frameless, pixel interval remains the same, so the uniformity of final lighting effects will be excellent.
Unlimited flexible combination of modules make sure it can deliver numerous shapes of lighting effects on sites’ wall or ceiling. Creativity can come true easily.
Every triangle LED pixel panel is made of 144pcs individually programmable RGB LEDs, quiped with IC WS2812. The PWM controller can adjust 256 gray levels, totally generate 16,777,216 colors, compatible with all existing controllers on market, can easily DIY lighting effects by external controllers.
Signal-amplifier is embedded, signal transmission distance between controller and triangle light panel is 80~120 meters, signal transmission distance is 30~50 meters between any two modular smart light panels.
Built-in anti-interference make the whole smart light panels resist to RF, electromagnetism and low voltage system interference.
Thanks to the vast amount of our project experiences, SDIP know very well what could be the potential quality issues and installation problems, we adopt the dedicated production and quality check tactics to reduce potential problem at factory.
Besides the physical strips, SDIP still provide the one-stop services of Site audit, Layout design, Lighting effect and programming based on LedEdit or Madrix software platforms, Product development and implementation, Installation and debugging, we have the field engineer teams to visit your sites for assistance.
|Dimensions:||170*160*35mm||Signal Protocol:||Serial SPI|
|Voltage:||DC5~24V||Signal distance:||120m / 50m|
|Max Power:||12W / module||Anti-interference:||Opto-isolator|
|IC:||WS2812C||Control Type:||Individually addressable|
|IC Quantity:||144pcs / module||Installation:||Screws / 3M Tape / Cable Tie|
|LED Type:||SMD5050 RGB||IP rate:||IP33|
|LED Quantity:||144pcs / triangle||Working Temp:||-40°~ 70°|
|Profile:||PVC||Weight:||200g per panel|
- Install the back plates to form the desired shapes
- Install the signal wires into the back plates
- Connect the power cords
- Connect the network cables (be care of the I/O)
- Install the triangles light panels into the back plates
Smart Light Panels Applications:
Triangle Smart Light Panels – The Ultimate FAQs Guide
The triangle smart light panels facilitate the execution of the programmable LED illumination projects. The panel has modular design which helps to combine a number of modules frameless by keeping the pixel interval same. It results in better uniformity of the final lighting effect. The adjustable combinations of modules can provide different forms of lighting effects on the walls and ceiling of your site.
- What Is Modular Smart Light Panels And How Many Different Shapes Can You Make With These Panels?
- What Are The Different Dimensions And Specs Of Light Panels Triangle?
- What Is The Main Difference Between SDIP LED Panels Triangle and Nanoleaf Light Panels?
- What Kind Of Material Is Used For Manufacturing LED Smart Panels?
- What Kind Of LEDs Lights Smart Triangle Light Panels have?
- What Are The Different Features And Benefits Of Smart Light Panels?
- What Are The Different Applications Of Smart LED Panels?
- Can triangular LED panels Be Aligned With Music?
- What Kind of Light LED Smart Panels Produce?
- Are The LEDs in LED Smart Panels individually addressable?
- What Is Signal Transmission Distance Between Controller And Triangle Panel? Also Can I Get Signal Transmission Distance Between Two Modular Smart Light Panels?
- What Is The Signal Protocol of Light Panels Triangle?
- What Is The Power Requirement of LED Panel Triangle Module?
- What Is The Working Voltage And Temperature For Smart Light Panel?
- Do I Need To Use Stranded Or Solid Wire For Smart Light Panel And Are The Wires Visible Along The LED Lights?
- What Kind of Network Cable Is Required For Triangle Light Panel?
- Does Variation In Radio Frequency And Electromagnetic Wave Interfere The Operation Of Triangle Light Panels?
- Is Triangle LED Panel A Patent Product?
- How Many Triangle Light Panels Can Be Attached To A Single Port Of Controller?
- How Do I Install LED Smart Panels?
- What Are The Precautions For The Safe Use Of Smart Led Panel Light?
- Does Triangle LED Panels Carry Any Indicator Light For Power Supply And Signal?
- What kind Of Power Supply Is Needed For Triangle Light Panels
- Does LED Panel Triangle Require Constant Current or Constant Voltage?
- What Does IP Stand For And What IP33 Indicates In Triangle LED Panels?
- Does Backward Connection Ruin The Smart LED Panels?
- How Can I Connect The Two Triangular LED Panels Together?
- How Can I Achieve The Desired Light-Effect Using Triangle Light Panels?
- Is There Any APP Available To Control SDIP Light Panels Triangle?
- Can I Control My Smart Light Panel With My Phone?
- What Is An Average Lifespan And Warranty For Smart LED Panel Light?
- What Kind Of Quality Control Tests Do SDIP Use For Triangle LED Panel?
- Is The Worldwide Shipping of Smart LED Panels Possible?
- In How Many Days, Triangle LED Panels Are Delivered After Placing Order?
1. What Is Modular Smart Light Panels And How Many Different Shapes Can You Make With These Panels?
The modular smart light panels contain the LED lights, which can create the excellent lighting effect for any project.
Each triangle light panel contains 144 LED lights.
The modular design allows you to combine a number of panels together.
You can make the unlimited shapes by combining the light panels to get the stunning lighting effects.
2. What Are The Different Dimensions And Specs Of Light Panels Triangle?
A single light panel triangle is 170 mm long and 160 mm high.
The thickness of the panel is 35 mm.
The SDIP modular panel weighs 200 g.
Each triangle panel contains 144 SMD5050 RGB LED lights.
The light panel triangle is equipped with opto-isolator, which refrain it from signal interference.
LED modular panels are OEM supported.
The smart LED panel’s circuit is RGB 3-channel and special control circuit is available for IC drive.
3. What Is The Main Difference Between SDIP LED Panels Triangle and Nanoleaf Light Panels?
|SDIP LED Panels Triangles||Nanoleaf Light Panels|
|It contains individually addressable 144 LED lights.||It does not contain individually addressable 144 LED lights.|
|you can make different color combinations of your choice by changing each LED color in single panel.||Entire LED panel gives a single color and you have to combine multiple panels to make different color combinations.|
|The triangle light panels can be used for DIY as well as for commercial projects.||Nanoleaf panels are mostly used for DIY projects not for commercial purpose.|
No specific APP is available to control these panels and the dedicated controllers are used through pre-made programs to control the triangle panels.
You can also make new programs for the desired lighting effect.
|A smart APP is available to control the panels.|
|The lighting effect is more flexible.||The lighting effect is not flexible.|
4. What Kind Of Material Is Used For Manufacturing LED Smart Panels?
The profile of the LED smart panels is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and the cover is made of polycarbonate (PC).
The PC cover provides many advantages as this material is rust-free, fire-resistant, light weight and insulated.
5. What Kind Of LEDs Lights Smart Triangle Light Panels have?
The LED type in smart triangle panels is SMD5050 RGB, which is equipped with IC WS2812 and each LED is individually addressable.
The pulse width modulation (PWM) controller along with smart LED panels allows 256 gray levels and can generate about 16,777,216 colors.
The controller is programmed to control the triangle panels.
You can also make new programs for the desired lighting effect.
6. What Are The Different Features And Benefits Of Smart LED Panels?
The salient features and benefits of smart LED panels contain are as follows:
· Smart panels containing addressable SMD5050 RGB LEDs equipped with IC WS2812
· Programmable controller to get the desired lighting effect
· Multiple color schemes in single triangle panel
· Adjustment of 256 gray levels with total 16777216 color
· Frameless combination to module unlimited shapes
· Color changing options in all triangle panels
· Rust-free and lightweight
7. What Are The Different Applications Of Smart LED Panels?
You can use the triangle light panels in following different applications:
- Rhythm lights panels lighting programmes for KTV nightclubs and night bars
- Nanoleaf substitute as a B2B industry option
- Smart light can be moulded in a variety of shapes
- Smart panel triangular modular matrix display
- Different lighting projects
8. Can triangular LED panels Be Aligned With Music?
Yes, you can align the triangular LED panels with your music.
SDIP triangular panels provide you better control options and you can make multiple rhythm-based animations that pulse in time with your music.
9. What Kind of Light LED Smart Panels Produce?
Each LED smart panel contains 144 individually programmable RGB LEDs and is equipped with the IC WS2812.
You can use PWM controller to regulate 256 grey levels, producing 16,777,216 colors in total. The LED smart panels can also work with all existing controllers available in the market, allowing you to easily DIY lighting effects using external controllers.
10. Are The LEDs in LED Smart Panels individually addressable?
Yes, the RGB LEDs with IC WS2812 in LED smart panels are individually addressable and the control IC lies in SMD 5050.
11. What Is Signal Transmission Distance Between Controller And Triangle Panel? Also Can I Get Signal Transmission Distance Between Two Modular Smart Light Panels?
You can find that the signal transmission distance between controller and pixel module is 80-120 meters.
Yes, you can also get the transmission distance between two-pixel modules, i.e., 30-50 meters.
12. What Is The Signal Protocol of Light Panels Triangle?
The serial Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) signal protocol is used in case of light panels triangle.
SPI is a commonly used interface bus to transfer data between small peripherals and microcontrollers.
Built-in SPI are present in many microcontrollers that hold all aspects of data transmission and reception at high speeds.
You have the provision to write your own SPI protocol routines to transmit data by employing the I/O lines in the appropriate sequence.
13. What Is The Power Requirement of LED Panel Triangle Module?
You will find that the LED panel triangle is an energy-efficient modular panel.
The maximum power requirement for LED panel triangle module is 12W/module.
14. What Is The Working Voltage And Temperature For Smart Light Panel?
The working voltage of a smart light panel varies in the range of DC12-24V.
The smart light panel is in workable condition from -20°~ 50°.
15. Do I Need To Use Stranded Or Solid Wire For Smart Light Panel And Are The Wires Visible Along The LED Lights?
You are recommended to use the stranded wire as the smart light panel contains the DC powered low voltage LEDs.
The stranded wires are flexible and you can easily use them to during the installation of smart light panels.
16. What Kind of Network Cable Is Required For Triangle Light Panel?
You can suitably use a user-friendly RJ45 network cable.
However, you have the provision to use any other network cables which are good in stable signal input and output.
17. Does Variation In Radio Frequency And Electromagnetic Wave Interfere The Operation Of Triangle Light Panels?
It is free of radio frequency, electromagnetic wave, and weak current interference in the atmosphere.
It has a built-in shielding feature to protect the LED from external interference.
18. Is Triangle LED Panel A Patent Product?
Yes, it is a patent product and the rights are reserved under Patent No：201921669875.5.
19. How Many Triangle LED Panels Can Be Attached To A Single Port Of Controller?
You can attach maximum 6 pieces modules to a single port of the controller.
However, a controller has many ports and each port accommodate 6 triangle LED panels.
20. How Do I Install LED Smart Panels?
You can install LED smart panels on walls using screws without building any special background arrangements.
You can also easily install smart panels triangles on glass by using 3M tape.
You have the provision to use cable ties to install triangle light panels, which makes the installation easy and you can remove/rearrange the panels without any issue.
In the first step, you require the installation of back plates to build the shapes you want.
Then place the signal wires between the back plates.
Then you have to make the connections by power cord.
You need to install the wires in such a way that they are not visible.
You need to be careful of I/O while linking the network cables.
Finally, you can fix the triangles modules to the back plates.
21. What Are The Precautions For The Safe Use Of Smart Led Panel Light?
The following precautions should be taken while you are using and handling the smart LED panels:
- Follow the directions given on the label during the installation of the pixel bar.
- Make the back plates arrangements first and then fix the smart panels onto them.
- When installing outside, make sure that the joints are tightened in order to avoid faulty goods caused by rain.
- Using metal sharp tools to hammer and fix the product is strictly forbidden
- During installation, take care of the total length and do not surpass the limit of the controller’s control range for total number of pixels.
- Assemble the signal and power lines in accordance with the product wiring diagram’s instructions.
- Double-check that the device is mounted with the correct voltage and negative and positive electrode ranges.
22. Does Triangle LED Panels Carry Any Indicator Light For Power Supply And Signal?
Yes, you will find that the triangle light panel has indicator lights including a blinking green lamp for signal and constant yellow lamp for power supply.
23. What kind Of Power Supply Is Needed For Triangle Light Panels?
You need a power supply that can convert AC to DC as LEDs of triangle light Panels are efficiently powered using DC.
If you choose a good power supply, it will increase the life of the smart LED panels.
The power consumption of each pixel is mentioned, so you easily select the well-suited power supply for triangle light panels.
It is recommended to arrange a high-capacity power supply than the calculated required power.
The voltage of power supply must match the voltage of the triangle light panels.
Don’t run the power supply at its full capacity as the overheating may reduce the life of power supply so
Single power supply is sufficient to run 6 pixels board.
24. Does LED Panel Triangle Require Constant Current or Constant Voltage?
Constant voltage will play a key role in smooth running of LED panel triangle.
You need a good power supply to fulfill the requirements of constant voltage.
25. What Does IP Stand For And What IP33 Indicates In Triangle LED Panels?
The IP stands for Ingress Protection.
IP indicates the solid objects (dirt, sand, and dust) and liquid protection of an item.
IP rating is usually represented with two digits, first digit representing the safety against solid objects and second digit represents the safety against liquids.
The IP rate of Triangle LED panels is IP33.
IP33 represents that the item is safe against a solid object greater than 2.5 mm object and against water spray at an angle of 60⁰.
26. Does Backward Connection Ruin The Smart LED Panels?
No, you will not ruin the smart light panels on backward connection because LEDs installed in triangle light panels are diodes.
You will find smart LED panels working without any problem even if the wire connections are reversed.
27. How Can I Connect The Two Triangular LED Panels Together?
You can connect the two triangular LED panels together without soldering or using any solvent solution because the panels have modular shape.
Frameless joint is fairly possible in case of triangular LED panels.
You need to connect the back plates first and then install the triangular LED panels.
28. How Can I Achieve The Desired Light-Effect Using Triangle LED Panels?
Each triangle light panel consists of WS2812 RGB LEDs and the color and brightness are adjustable to produce stunning results.
You need a PWM microcontroller to link RGB LED triangle panel to a power source.
After you’ve finished programming and sent to the microcontroller, you’ll be able to get the desired light effect from triangle LED panels.
29. Is There Any APP Available To Control SDIP Light Panels Triangle?
Currently no APP is available and the controllers and the pre-installed settings are used. However, you can modify the settings and can make your own customized pattern.
30. Can I Control My Smart Light Panel With My Phone?
Currently, you don’t find any specified APP for the triangle light panels.
However, installing the triangular light panels compatible programs can help you to switch between various devices
You can customize the programs installed on the device according to your own requirements.
The smart LED panels can respond instantly to the given directions.
You can make various shapes and color combinations.
You can control the brightness by incorporating the changes in the pre-installed programs.
31. What Is An Average Lifespan And Warranty For Triangle Light Panels Light?
LED lights are one of the main parts of smart light panels and triangular light panels contain WS2812 RGB LEDs.
The lifespan of WS2812 RGB LEDs is almost 50,000 hours before their luminosity drops to 70%.
The smart LED panels manufacturer (SDIP) also provide the after-sale services:
After delivery, you can get refund or exchange product within 15 days if your bought item is malfunctioned.
Free exchange is possible up to 3 months.
The triangle panel manufacturer also provides the facility of repairing you faulty product within 1 year after purchase.
32. What Kind Of Quality Control Tests Do SDIP Use For Triangle LED Panel?
Following quality control tests are performed for triangle LED panels:
Low temperature test: SDIP select a portion of the products from the mass production and test them in a thermostat with a temperature range of -45 to 10 °C for 12 hours to ensure that they can operate normally at low temperatures.
High temperature test: SDIP pick up a portion of smart LED panels during mass manufacturing and measure them in a thermostat with a temperature range of 30 to 65 °C for 12 hours in order to check their normal working at high temperature.
Test temperature: 15~35 ℃, 30%RH~60%RH.
Anti-static test for LEDs: SDIP select a sample from the mass production and place it on an ESD desk, where it will be tested with an electrostatic discharge tester.
Contact discharge: +2KV, +4KV; air discharge: -6KV, +8KV; horizontal coupling discharge: +6KV, +8KV; vertical coupling discharge: +6KV, +8KV.
Disconnected test: SDIP detach power supply for at least 8 cycles when products are operating normally in order to perform disconnected test.
Inrush current test
Gray scale test: 0 to 255 on a scale of 0 to 255, one shift/hour, and a minimum of 6 cycles.
Ageing test: Before delivery, all goods undergo a minimum 6-hour ageing test in a closed room within a temperature range of 40~45 ℃.
33. Is The Worldwide Shipping of Smart LED Panels Possible?
Triangle light panels manufacturing (SDIP) ships the modular panels all over the world.
In just three years, SDIP have made significant progress.
SDIP keep track of both the domestic and international markets.
Clients come from two different sectors:
1) A lighting engineering firm that works on a number of projects.
2) A large electronics business that relies on our solutions to stay ahead of the competition.
34. In How Many Days, Triangle LED Panels Are Delivered After Placing Order?
It typically takes (7) business days for items to be delivered, but delivery time varies depending on the project type and size of the order.
If there is a delay, SDIP notify you as soon as possible.
The cost of shipping varies by state and region.
Within 2-4 days of placing your order, you will receive a tracking number.
Due to customs clearance procedures, foreign deliveries can take longer.
Within 5 days, the tracking details on the website will be changed, and you may check the status of your product.