- Working voltage 5V 12v or 24v
- External IC TM512 UCS512 WS2811 WS2818
- Different pixel lamp sizes: diameter 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 90mm, 100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 150mm, 200mm, 210mm
- Each RGB pixel individually addressable to easily achieve typical effects like horse race, water flow, opening windows, meteor effect, chasing, animation, videos, letters, etc
- Widely used in architectures, bridges, advertising boards, stages, landscapes, curtains (walls), bars, etc
Pixel LED Strip is made of plastic or aluminium base with PC cover. The covers can be transparent, milky, diffused or crystal.
The signal transmission in pixel LED can be DMX512 or TTL.
Thanks to the vast amount of our project experiences, SDIP know very well what could be the potential quality issues and installation problems, we adopt the dedicated production and quality check tactics to reduce potential problem at factory.
Besides the physical strips, SDIP still provide the one-stop services of Site audit, Layout design, Lighting effect and programming based on LedEdit or Madrix software platforms, Product development and implementation, Installation and debugging, we have the field engineer teams to visit your sites for assistance.
|LED Type:||F8RGB||LED Quantity:||1LED/pixel|
|Q’ty/String:||50 pixels||Pixel Interval:||10cm/customized|
|LED Type:||SMD5050||LED Quantity:||3LED/pixel|
|Q’ty/String:||20 pixels||Pixel Interval:||15cm/customized|
|LED Type:||SMD5050||LED Quantity:||6LED/pixel|
|Q’ty/String:||20 pixels||Pixel Interval:||15cm/customized|
|LED Type:||SMD5050||LED Quantity:||12LED/pixel|
|Q’ty/String:||20 pixels||Pixel Interval:||15cm/customized|
|LED Type:||SMD5050||LED Quantity:||12LED/pixel|
|Q’ty/String:||20 pixels||Pixel Interval:||15cm/customized|
Pixel LED Strings Applications:
LED Pixel Lights | The Definitive FAQ Guide
You might be looking at some LED pixel strips. Maybe you are looking to decorate your home, maybe you are in the media or stage design. And you might be thinking about buying some Pixel LED strip. A lot of questions may trouble you when you are about to make a new purchase. Here are some frequently asked questions you might find useful:
Table of content:
- What Is a Pixel LED Strip?
- How Does the Pixel LED Work?
- What Are the Differences Between Pixel LED Light And Simple RGB LED Lights?
- What Is the Difference Between LED Tape And Pixel Tape?
- What Are the Differences Between RGB And RGBW Pixel LED Light? Which One Should I Choose?
- What Are the Advantages of Pixel LED Lights?
- How Many DMX Channels Are There Per Pixel Tape ?
- Do You Ship LED pixel lights Worldwide?
- What Are the Working Voltage of Pixel LED strips?
- What Features Can You Customize of Pixel LED Lights?
- What are the Applications of RGB Pixel LED?
- What Materials Are Used to Manufacture Pixel LED Light?
- Are Pixel LED lights Individually Addressable?
- Why Is One Addressable LED Pixel brighter than the other?
- Can You Recycle Addressable LED Pixel Lights?
- Are Addressable LED Pixel Harmful for the Environment ?
- What Do You Mean by Signal Transmission in Pixel LED?
- What Makes the Pixel LED Lights Stand out From Other LED Strips?
- Are Pixel LED Lights Harmful For Eyes?
- What Factors Should I Consider at the Time of Purchase Pixel LED Lights?
- How to Find a Reliable Manufacturer of Pixel LED Light?
- What are Assembly and Installation Processes of Pixel LED Lights?
- What Is the Average LED Price of Pixel LED?
- How Long Can LED Pixel Lights Last While in Use?
- How to Connect Pixel LED Lights?
- Is There a Warranty on the Pixel LED lights?
- How to Troubleshoot RGB Pixel Lights?
- Are Pixel LED Dimmable?
- How Many LEDs in a Pixel?
- What Type Of Surface Will be Suitable for Installing Pixel Tape?
- Why are LEDs at the End of the Tape Warm White/Pink When Driven White
- Why Does My Addressable LED Pixel Tape Flicker at the End?
- How Do I Make My LED Pixel Lights Look Smooth?
- How Do I Know What Voltage My Pixel LED4 Is?
- What Does SMD Stand for in LED Pixel lights?
- Can You Leave Pixel LED Strips Overnight?
- How Do You Diagnose Pixel LEDs for Problems?
- How Do You Repair Your Pixels?
- How to Dispose of Pixel Lights?
- Can Pixel LED Lights Catch on Fire?
- How Can You Prevent Pixel LEDs from Ever Catching on Fire?
- What Is the Maximum Quantity of an LED Pixel Lights?
- Can LEDs and Pixel LEDs Give You Cancer ?
- Do Pixel LED Lights Consume a lot of Electricity?
- Why Is My Pixel Lights Not Sticking to the Surface?
- How Do You Stop Your Pixel LED Lights From Falling Down?
- Can You Take Down Pixel LED Light and Put Them Back Up?
- How Do You Connect LED Pixel Lights to One Power Source?
- Do Lights from Pixel LEDs Interfere with Your Wifi?
1.What Is a Pixel LED Strip?
Pixel LED strips are made out of LED Pixels. LED Pixels are made out of more than one LED element. All of them are connected to an integrated controller.
Because of the controller each pixel can display around 16.78 million possible color combinations.
2.How Does the Pixel LED Work?
Pixel LEDs have a dedicated circuit chip controlling them. It can store 3 Bytes of storage. The chip controls the RGB (Red, Green Blue) color.
Combining them it can create a lot of light effects. It has 3 cables connected to it. One for power. One for ground and the other one one is used for data. This goes for all the other LED Pixels creating a chain.
3.What Are the Differences between Pixel LED Light and Simple RGB LED Lights?
The first thing we can compare is the inner workings of both of the strips.
The RGB strips( also known as LED Tape ) have a 2D perspective. The LEDs are controlled as a long group. Together they can create thousands of beautiful colors.RGB LEDs have been around for quite a time.
But Pixel LEDs bring more to the table. It allows sequential LED Pixel control.Which opens up more possibilities in terms of color spectrum. There can be upto 16.8 million color combinations.
Which makes Pixel LED strips more suitable for TV studio, production, Nightclub and bar to say the least.
Here is a video that explains more.
4.What is the Difference Between LED Tape and Pixel Tape?
The LED tape and the pixel tape are not totally different but they do have some key functional differences.
LED Tapes are often known as RGB LED Tapes.
They can only show three colors.
By combining these three colors they make different effects.
But the color range is limited.
Pixel LED Tapes:
Each pixel is made out of three LEDs and a controller.
Each of them can be individually controlled and each pixel can be individually controlled.
Resulting in a color range of 16 million colors.
5.What Are the Differences Between RGB and RGBW Pixel LED Light? Which one Should I Choose?
RGB pixel LED lights have 3 colors of red, green, and blue chips. This kind of light can produce numerous colors mixing the basic RGB colors.
The RGBW pixel lights use red, green, blue, and white chips. This dedicated white LED chip provides a much purer white brightness. You can produce extra cool or white brightness.
6. What Are the Advantages of Pixel LED Lights?
The advantages and application of Pixel LEDs are almost limitless. These smart LEDs are connected to an integrated controller.
Pixel LED lights are dynamic lighting solutions for any commercial, residential, and lighting shows. Let’s see some other advantages of pixel LED lights.
Energy Efficient and Brightness
Most of the pixel LED lights are run in 5 voltages. So, they consume less power compared to other traditional lights.
Pixel LED lights have a capacity of 200 to 250 lumens per meter. So, you will get the best illumination at the time running.
The quality of LED chips, LED controllers, and power supply affects the lifespan of pixel LED lights. The average lifespan of pixel LED lights ranges from 30,000 to 40,000 hours.
One biggest advantage of addressable LED pixels is the high flexibility. You can form them in any angle to give your desired lighting shapes. So, you will get desired lighting effects.
07. How Many DMX Channels Are There Per Pixel Tape ?
As pixel tapes can treat each dot on the pixel tape, they are called pixel tape. In the case of RGB pixel tape, 1 pixel is equal to 3 DMX channels. Again, 1 pixel is equal to 4 DMX channels in the case of RGBW pixel tape.
You can calculate the total DMX channels by multiplying the LED density, and the length of the pixel LED lights. Let’s see how you can easily find the number of DMX channels.
|Name of Pixel LED/ Explanation||LED Density per metre||Length of the pixel LED||
Total DMX Channels
( LED Density x Length x DMX for RGB/RGBW)
|RGB||30 RGB LEDs||5 meters||30 x 5 x 3 = 450 DMX channels|
|RGBW||30 RGBW LEDs||
|30 x 5 x 4= 600 DMX channels|
You can easily remember by the following way.
- 1 DMX universe = 512 DMX channels = 170 RGB pixels
- 1 DMX Universe = 512 DMX channels = 128 RGBW pixels
8. Do You Ship LED pixel lights Worldwide?
Yes, SIDP is shipping pixel lights worldwide. We are shipping our lighting products in more than 100 countries.
The engineering companies, wholesalers, and lighting projects planners have accepted our LED pixels for high brightness, competitive price, and high-efficiency.
09. What Are the Working Voltage of Pixel LED strips?
Pixel LEDs operate in different voltage ranges. The color is controlled via the drop of voltage in the LED strips. The working voltage for Pixel LEDs range from 5V to 24V.
Each of the controllers contains a polyfuse. It prevents any damage to the controllers
10. What Features Can You Customize of Pixel LED Lights?
You can customize the following features of pixel LED lights.
- Dimmable features
11. What are the Applications of RGB Pixel LED?
RGB pixel LED lights are versatile products. And so, you can use them in different lighting projects. Let’s see some applications of RGB pixel LED.
- Stage Case
- Architectural or entertainment applications.
- Advertising Boards
- TV studio or production
- Background Wall
- Hospitality and exhibitions
- Bar and Nightclub
- Cruise Ships
- Retail visual Display
- Park Landscape
- Lighting up Bridges
12.What Materials Are Used to Manufacture Pixel LED Lights?
A pixel LED lights are made of LED chips integrated by external IC. The popular IC are TM512, UC512, WS2811, and WS2818.
13. Are Pixel LED lights Individually Addressable?
Yes all the pixel LED lights are individually addressable. That is what separates it from its predecessor the RGB LED. In the RGB strip you can only control the whole strip.
You can create effects with multiple RGB strips. But you could never control the individual LEDs. But as the pixels have controllers attached to each of them. We can actually control each individual LED with a voltage drop.
In this way we can generate a near infinite amount of colors. And the effects are almost limitless.
14. Why Is One Addressable LED Pixel brighter than the other?
The longer and flexible Addressable LED pixels are the more resistance the current has to face. Because of that the voltage along the way keeps dropping.
As a result of the voltage dropping the lights emitting diodes get less voltage. And the color shift and brightness changes happen when there is a voltage change.
15.Can You Recycle Addressable LED Pixel Lights?
LEDs are simply recyclable but it is not very feasible to recycle them. And not many recycling facilitates recycle the leds these days.
As they are a relatively very new technologies. Not many LEDs are turning into the recycling facilities. And as they last for a long time it is not a feasible recyclable product.
16. Are Addressable LED Pixel Harmful for the Environment ?
Addressable LED pixel lights are completely environmentally friendly. They do not emit any radiation.
They also do not have any hazardous gas inside them. They also have a long lasting life. So they rarely end up in the bins.
17.What Do You Mean by Signal Transmission in Pixel LED?
As we know each pixel in a strip is made out of three LEDs. One of them is red, one of them is green and one is blue (RGB). And they are connected to a controller chip.
And you can control each one of them through transmitting signals to them. And the signals come from a control board or a pixie driver. So in short sending function commands to the pixel is signal transmission.
18. What Makes the Pixel LED Lights Stand out From Other LED Strips?
The pixel LED lights stand out from other LED strips because you can control each LEDs independently. You can create any lighting effect with addressable LED pixels efficiently.
19. Are Pixel LED Lights Harmful For Eyes?
Yes it is very bad to directly look at LEDs. LEDs lights may cause permanent damage to your eyes. A new research claims it recently. They found that exposure to LED lights for a long time can cause irreversible damage to your eyes.
French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (ANSES) warned people about the bad effects of “phototoxic effects” in a study released in 2019.
But, advanced technologies in the LED lighting industries have overcome this challenge. Renowned manufacturers use high-end technologies.
20.What Factors Should I Consider at the Time of Purchase Pixel LED Lights?
You do not want to overspend or underspend while buying LEDs. Different lighting projects require different kinds of criteria for pixel LED lights. Regardless of the projects, you need to focus on the following factors at the time of choosing high-end pixel lights.
- IC Type
- The type of LED chips
- The number of LEDs per pixels
- The number of DMX channels.
- The quantity of pixels per string
Besides, go for the lumen value not the watts. Because lumen values determine how bright the LEDs.
Choose the right controller for you.
21. How to Find a Reliable Manufacturer of Pixel LED Light?
Finding led pixel light manufacturers of Pixel LED lights is a complex process. You should focus on the following factors at the time of choosing led pixel light manufacturers.
- Experience in the LED pixel light industry.
- The quality control system of products.
- The lead time of supplying product
- The warranty of products
- After-sale service’s terms and conditions.
22. What are Assembly and Installation Processes of Pixel LED Lights?
You need LED pixels, a power supply, a computer, and an Arduino microcontroller to create visual effects. Most of the renowned LED pixel lights support these hardware. You don’t need any technical assembly to install pixel LED lights.
Let’s know the required hardware and software shortly before starting the installation process.
Addressable LED pixel lights feature one or more LED elements with an integrated control chip. You can attach multiple LED pixels together and they are independently addressable. You can use LED pixel lights of the same brands or different brands. You can add the number of individually addressable pixels by plugging together multiple strands. You can also reduce the number of addressable pixels by cutting off pixels.
LED pixel lights require approximately 5-V input. You can use either four 1.2-V batteries or 5-V main adaptor. Experts recommend to use adapters instead of separate batteries for easy maintenance and consistency. Adapters with more than 5.5-V can damage LED pixels.
You need a microcontroller to interface between RGB LED pixels and the computer. Use the latest version of Arduino microcontroller for better performance.
You require a desktop or laptop to program or sometimes supply power to the microcontroller. You can easily connect the microcontroller and computer with a single USB cable.
You can complete the assembly and installation process by any operating systems. Just check the official support documents of Arduino.
Check whether your computer and operating system support Arduino programming language(version 1.0.6) at the time of writing programming. After writing Arduino code on the computer, upload onto the Arduino board.
Now let’s see the full process of assembly and installation.
- Purchase all four required hardware
- Install the arduino software on your computer with supported USB cable.
- Connect the arduino board to your laptop or desktop.
- Configure the arduino software appropriately,
Click Tools>Boards, and inder Tool>Serial port.
On macbook Pro laptops, no serial port will be listed.
In this case you have to install the VirtualCom Port (VCP) drivers.
You can find a free version of the driver
- Check whether the arduino is functioning properly or not.
You can check that by running the in built test script.
- Install all your Pixel LED effect libraries.
- Connect LED pixels to the Arduino board and power supply,
You can use the jumper cables to connect to the board,
The built in power cables can be screwed to the power adapter terminal.
The LED Pixels are not bidirectional.
They must be connected at the very end marked as input,
As per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Test is the LED Pixels are working properly.
Run the inbuilt test script to check that.
And if they all work properly then you are good to go.
And you are ready to make awesome effects.
23. What Is the Average LED Price of Pixel LED?
Average price of LED Pixels is 0.068 USD per pixel. It is very affordable and very much power efficient.
The price varies on the quality of chips, voltage capability, and the lifespan of the pixel lights.
24.How Long Can LED Pixel Lights Last While in Use?
Pixel LEDs emit very little amount of heat. They also consume very little power.
As power consumption and heat imitation is very little, They can last for a long time.
You can expect them to have a working life cycle of 35,000 hour to 50,000 hours.
25. How to Connect Pixel LED Lights?
Connecting a Pixel LED light is very straight forward.
You can see the process in detail in the video
26. Is There a Warranty on the Pixel LED lights?
Having warranty in the pixel LED lights will reduce your tension and ensure your investment. Most of the renowned manufacturers provide 12 months warranty. SIDP provides 18 months of warranty for their addressable LED pixels.
27. How to Troubleshoot RGB Pixel Lights?
Sometimes your pixels RGB lights don’t work properly. You need to locate and repair bad pixels to work properly. This video will show you how to locate the bad pixel lights from pixel panels and repair them.
28. Are Pixel LED Dimmable?
LED pixel lights are dimmable. The LED driver of addressable pixel lights controls the dimmable option. The driver controls brightness by increasing and decreasing power supply.
29. How Many LEDs in a Pixel Light?
Three LEDs and a controller makes a pixel. One red, one green and one blue led. Each of them is controlled by the controller.
Together they are a pixel. And they can be controlled individually to give amazing color effects.
SIDP uses 1 to 12 LEDs per pixel in their different addressable LED lights.
30. What Type Of Surface Will be Suitable for Installing Pixel Lights?
A clean and dry surface is typically ideal for pixel tapes. If you are about to install pixel lights on a surface please clean it with rubbing alcohol. This ensures a better adhesion to the surface. It is better if the surface is thermally conductive.
In that case you would have a way for the generated heat to escape. And always double check for any wet areas. Wet or damp surfaces may damage the tape or pixels themselves.
31. Why are LEDs at the End of the Pixel Lights Warm White/Pink When Driven White?
This may occur if your LED tape is too long. As we know the Pixel Tape is a long flexible circuit board. We don’t have any form of transistors to maintain a constant level of voltage throughout the tape. So the LEDs at the very end of the tape may experience a slight voltage drop.
The Pixels in the strip change its color by controlling the voltage. As there is a voltage drop due to the strip being too long.
You can experience a warm white/pink color when driven white. But if you experience this through the whole LED pixel then you might have faulty lights.
Please get your gears tested.
32. Why Does My Addressable LED Pixel Tape Flicker at the End?
This also happens when you have an addressable LED Pixel that’s too long. As the tape housing the LEDs is a long flexible circuit board.
It is bound to experience some voltage drops at the very end. And your LEDs at the very end might be flickering because of the said voltage drop.
But if you experience this in the middle of the strip or the whole strip. Then get your strip checked by a professional.
33. How Do I Make My LED Pixel Lights Look Smooth?
You can make your LEDs look smooth with defusing.
Here is a video that explains how to do it.
34. How Do I Know What Voltage My Pixel LED4 Is?
You can easily find the voltage to your LED light by checking the following ways.
- You can look up to the datasheet.
- You can also find the LEDs voltage with a multimeter.
- You can also connect a battery to the LED and a potentiometer. Start with a high resistance on the potentiometer and gradually decrease it until you have a nice brightness.
35. What Does SMD Stand for in LED Pixel lights?
SMD stands for surface mounted diode. It is a better alternative than the first generation dip LEDs.
SMDs have adhesive on the back and they stick to aluminum surfaces.
36. Can You Leave Pixel LED Strips Overnight?
Yes you can. These LEDs are built to last. They consume a very small amount of power.
Thus they produce very little heat.
And as there is next to no heat generation you can leave them on. Researchers have found that LED pixel lights which are kept turning on all night last longer.
Well manufactured LED strips are made to last. And they have an extremely long life. You can leave them on for 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Unlike other lites RGB and pixel strips produce very little heat. So they can operate for a long time. They are very unlikely to overheat and catch fire.
37.How Do You Diagnose Pixel LEDs for Problems?
When a pixel stops working there can be a lot of problems that can be related to that.
So some common cases and troubleshooting options are stated here:
Bad Pixels That don’t Pass Data:
If a pixel is not lighting up and the pixel after is not lighting up then the first pixel is most likely not passing data to the next one.
In that case you have to remove both of the pixels and install spare ones.
Pixel that Don’t Light Up, But Passes Data:
If a pixel is flickering or showing wrong color or not lighting up at all but the pixels after that pixel is working fine and as intended then it means that individual LED or pixel is broken.
You can even leave it in the chain. All the other pixels will still work just fine. But if the broken pixel is in a wrong place or if it’s too obvious then take is out and replace it.
“Storbes”,”Flashes”, or other Strange Behaviors:
Last but not least if you have Flashing LEDs or having some kind of lighting effects that were not supposed to be there then it means you have some grounding issues or water intrusion.
Sometimes water gets between your connector that attaches your LEDs together or the controller.
Look for possible water damage. Even though the connectors or controllers are called “waterproof” they are not 100% waterproof. Water can still manage to get inside the LEds and connectors causing issues.
As a prevention you can use Dielectric grease in order to prevent water from getting in the electronic parts. If your connections are exposed to rain or snow (which they most likely do),
make sure that the female connectors are facing up and the male connections are facing down.
That way even if water gets inside it won’t be able to well up and cause major issues.
38.How Do You Repair Your Pixels?
You can use solder sleeves to fix your pixels. You can also use better connectors suited for your specific needs. To fix your bad Pixels first identify the bad pixels.
Mark the bad pixels that you want to fix. If no data is being passed down the chain then select the fist faulty pixel and remove the pixels with the pixel that follows right after.
Removing the first pixel only will not solve the problem. Turn off the strip or the whole array to be safe.
Then cut the bad pixels out of the strip with the help of a wire cutter. If the pixel is not working but allows the transfer of data then just pull the pixel out.
Then use your favorite solder sleeves or a soldering iron and some adhesive lined heat shrink to keep the connections waterproof. Finish the task with extreme care and solder the proper wires and you are done.
39. How to Dispose of Pixel Lights?
LEDs do not contain any hazardous component or chemicals. So you can throw them away in the bin.
The LEDs might be recyclable so it’s a good idea to keep them for recycling. And contact your recycling company to see if they recycle LEDs.
40. Can Pixel LED Lights Catch on Fire?
The advanced lighting technology, high-efficiency of the manufacturers, and low-power consumption have reduced the risk of catching fire. But, they can catch on fire if the current manipulation is not proper.
They can set fire to the surface attached to. So, purchase high-efficient LED strips from reliable manufacturers.
41. How Can You Prevent Pixel LEDs from Ever Catching on Fire?
LEDs and pixel LEDs usually don’t catch on fire. But saying that they are also not a hundred percent fireproof.
They can catch on fire given the worst circumstances. In case of wrong current manipulation or a voltage issue they can catch on fire. Let’s see some ways of preventing pixel LED lights from ever catching fire.
- You can easily prevent that with a fuse on the LEDs.
- Purchase high-efficient pixel LED lights.
- Connect the pixel lights to the right transformer.
- Keep pixel LEDs away from flammable materials and surfaces.
- Keep regular maintenance of pixel LEDs.
42. What Is the Maximum Quantity of Pixels of an LED Pixel Lights?
Pixel LED Lights usually come in different strings. The quantity of the pixels in per string ranges from 20 pixels to 50 pixels.
43.Can LEDs and Pixel LEDs Give You Cancer ?
According to recent studies and known researchers, we can safely say that LEDs don’t give you cancer.
The main reason for cancer due to light is if a person is exposed to UV(ultraviolet) light for a very long period of time.
But LEDs and pixels do not emit any UV light and they produce next to no heat at all. They also have no hazardous gas in them which might affect a human in a negative way.
They are health risk free and very environmentally friendly .
44. Do Pixel LED Lights Consume a lot of Electricity?
LEDs consume very little electricity. They produce very little heat. But they are very efficient. They can convert almost 90% of the consumed electricity to light and heat.
They use around 25 percent to 80 percent less power than its counterparts. Annual cost of a 60W incandescent light is around 4.80 USD.
On the other hand it’s around 1$ for a 12W LED that produces almost the same amount of brightness.
45. Why Is My Pixel Lights Not Sticking to the Surface?
In some cases you might find your LED strips are not sticking to the surface. There could be some reason why they are not sticking. Please check first if it is a rough surface.
If the surface has too many grooves they also might not stick. Also if the surface is oily or too glossy it might slip around or simply not stick at all. It might be as simple as the surface being very dirty. In that case clean the surface with rubbing alcohol and a clean cloth.
46. How Do You Stop Your Pixel LED Lights From Falling Down?
You might be experiencing some slips on your strip. They might be falling down now or then.
Here is a video that might help you with some tips and tricks.
Please click to see the way to stopping LED strips from falling down.
47. Can You Take Down Pixel LED Light and Put Them Back Up?
If you use all the adhesive covers in the back to install the strip initially then you might not be able to stick them on again.
Also be careful while pulling up the strip and do not damage the pixels and the strip itself while pulling on the adhesive.
But you can use a double sided sticky tape to apply them again on other surfaces.
48. How Do You Connect LED Pixel Lights to One Power Source?
In order to do two equal parts, you should run two strips at 30 feet each. Run the first strip straight from the power source.
Run a parallel set of wires to the point where the first strip ends to feed the second strip with power.
49. Do Lights from Pixel LEDs Interfere with Your Wifi?
The lights do not interfere with wifi signals. Wifi and the lights from your pixels work on different wavelengths.
If you still suspect something is interfering with your wifi signals, it might be the electromagnetic fields from the LED wires themselves.
In that case try not to have Pixel LED strips near your wifi router. And you are good to go.
From all these questions above you can learn a lot about pixel LEDs and Pixel LED strips. A new purchase always seems daunting but it is a very easy task when you know exactly what you are looking for. You are highly likely to find the question you are looking for here.