- RGB tube light works with DMX512 or TTL signal
- 360° Light Emitting
- Any failure pixel doesn’t affect the transmission of signal, signal keeps going
- Individually addressable
- Working voltage DC12V
- Signal transmission distance between any two bars can be max 70 meters for TTL signal, 30 meters for DMX512 signal
- Built-in signal loopback, signal IN/OUT at same end, no wires on other end
RGB tube light is powered by addressable WS2811 / WS2818, generating 360° light-emitting, can with DMX512 signal or TTL signal. Working with lifting appliances, it can achieve floating lighting effects.
The embedded signal amplifier, signal transmission distance between any two RGB led tubes can be as long as 80 meters without any extra amplifier. Built-in signal anti-interference process can stabilize signal against ambient interference.
The structure is smart and light design, built-in signal loopback means the signal IN/OUT are at the same end, which ease the hanging installation without cables at other tail.
Featured continuous signal transmission at break-point make sure any single failure pixel doesn’t affect other pixels and the whole lighting effects.
All components and circuits are embedded, no need extra wires, which strengthen the stability of this dmx led tube.
This color-led tube light can be widely used in handrail, bars, stages, squares, shopping malls, exhibition and product launch events, etc.
Thanks to the vast amount of our project experiences, SDIP know very well what could be the potential quality issues and installation problems, we adopt the dedicated production and quality check tactics to reduce potential problem at factory.
Besides the physical dmx light bar, SDIP still provides the one-stop services of Site audit, Layout design, Lighting effect and programming based on LedEdit or Madrix software platforms, Product development and implementation, Installation and debugging, we have the field engineer teams to visit your sites for assistance.
Milky or transparent PC cover, double sides fibreglass board, double sides LEDs. Powered by IC WS2818. 360° light emitting, can achieve floating effects working with lifting appliances.
|IC:||WS2818||Control Type:||Individually addressable|
|IC Quantity:||60 IC/meter||Signal Protection:||Break-point signal continuous transmission|
|LED Type:||SMD5050 RGB||Installation:||Suspension|
|LED Quantity:||120 LEDs/meter||IP rate:||IP67|
|Profile:||PC Tube||Working Temp:||-50°~ 70°|
|Cover:||Milky/Clear PC||Customized length:||Supported|
Aluminum frames with milky PC tube, six sides LED boards generate 360° light emitting, can achieve floating effects working with lifting appliances.
The built-in signal amplifier enable the signal transmission distance between any 2 tubes to be max 80 meters without extra amplifier.
|IC:||WS2811||Control Type:||Individually addressable|
|IC Quantity:||20 IC/meter||Signal Protection:||Break-point signal continuous transmission|
|LED Type:||SMD5050 RGB||Installation:||Suspension|
|LED Quantity:||360 LEDs/meter||IP rate:||IP67|
|Profile:||Aluminium alloy||Working Temp:||-50°~ 70°|
|Cover:||Milky Cover||Customized length:||Supported|
The Ultimate FAQs Guide – RGB Tube Lights-Questions
The RGB tube light contains addressable ICs like WS2811/WS2818/WS2813/WS2815, etc., which can generate 360° light-emitting and you can control it with DMX512 or TTL signals. It can create floating lighting effects by using lifting appliances. The structure of the LED RGB tube is sleek with an integral signal loopback, which keeps the signal IN/OUT at one end and makes hanging installation easier without the need for cables at the other end. Continuous signal propagation at the break-point ensures that a single failed pixel does not affect other pixels or the lighting effects as a whole.
- What Is RGB LED Tube And How Does It Work?
- What Are The Different Dimensions And Specs Of RGB Tube Light?
- Are The LED Lights In RGB LED Tube Light Individually Addressable?
- What Is RGB T8 LED Tube and What Is The Main Difference Between RGB T8 LED Tube And Other LED Tube Lights?
- What Are The Famous Models of LED Tubes SDIP Is Offering?
- What Are The Major Differences Between SDIP-D26-LEDTube and SDIP-D75-LEDTube?
- How Many LEDs/Meter Are Present in SDIP-D26-LED Tube and SDIP-D75-LEDTube?
- What Are The Key Components of RGB LED Tube Light?
- What Are The Different Features And Benefits Of LED RGB Tube Lights?
- What Are The Different Applications Of RGB Tube Lights?
- Does RGB LED Tube Need A Ballast?
- What Is The Difference Between LED RGB Tube And Traditional Fluorescent Light?
- What Advantages Does RGB LED Tube Light Have Compared To Fluorescent Tube?
- What Kind Of Light Do RGB Tube Light Produce?
- What Is The Color Consistency of RGB LED Tube Strips?
- What Is The Protocol For DMX RGB LED Digital Tube?
- What Is The Signal Transmission Distance Between Any Two RGB LED Tubes?
- What Is The Working Voltage For RGB LED Tube Lights?
- What Is The Water-Proof Index of RGB Tube Lights?
- What Is The luminous efficacy of RGB LED Tube Strip Lights?
- Does Variation In Current And Voltage Effect RGB LED Tube Light?
- Does LED RGB Tube Require Specific Power Supply?
- Do DMX RGB LED Digital Tube Require Constant Current or Constant Voltage?
- How Can I Install RGB LED Tube?
- Do RGB LED Tubes Require Extra Wiring For Their Installation?
- Do RGB Tubes Require Cables On Both Ends Of The Tube Light?
- How Do RGB LED Tube Strips Produce Light?
- How Can I Control The Brightness of RGB LED Tube Strip Lights?
- Do I need to Install Dimmable Drivers For RGB Tube Lights?
- When Does the LED RGB Tube Require Extra Amplifier?
- Is Stranded Or Solid Wire Suitable For RGB Tube Lights?
- What Are The Safety Precautions For Using RGB LED Tube Strips?
- Do LED Strips Inside RGB Tube Contain Heat Sink?
- Does LED RGB Tube Light contain Plug and Play Feature?
- Does Ambient Interference Effect the RGB Tube’s Signals?
- Does A Single Pixel Failure Effect Other Pixels?
- Do RGB Tubes Have Weather Effect If Installed Outdoor?
- How Much Brightness Can RGB LED Tube Strips Lose By A Frosted Cover?
- Can I Customize The RGB Tube Lights According To Any Pattern?
- Which Quality Control Tests Do SDIP Perform In Case of RGB LED Tube Lights?
- Can The Backward Connection Ruin The RGB LED Tube Strip?
- Can I Control The Lighting Effect Of RGB Tube Strips With My Cell Phone?
- How Can I Use The RGB LED Tube Strips With Arduino?
- How Can I Restore The Original Settings Of The RGB LED Tube Strip?
- Can RGB LED Light Cause Fire?
- What Is An Average Lifespan And Warranty For RGB LED Tube Lights?
- Do SDIP Ship RGBW LED Tube Lights Worldwide?
- How Many Days Does It Take for Final Delivery of RGB Tube Lights After Placing Order?
1. What Is RGB LED Tube And How Does It Work?
- The RGB LED tube contains addressable WS2811/WS2818 LED strips and the tube has the capability to generate 360° light-emitting.
- You need DMX512 or TTL signals to operate LED RGB tube.
- The maximum signal transmission distance between any two bars for DMX512 signals is 30 meters and 70 meters for TTL signals
- Each pixel of the tube is individually addressable. If a single pixel fails, it does not affect the other pixels and the RGB tube light can work without any issue.
- You need to provide DC12V to operate LED RGB tube light.
RGB LED Tube Light
2. What Are The Different Dimensions And Specs Of RGB Tube Light?
- SDIP (RGB LED tube light manufacturer) offers mainly two RGB LED tube lights with the model names: SDIP-D26-LED TUBE and SDIP-D75-LED TUBE.
- You need DC12V to run both models.
- The dimensions of SDIP-D26-LEDTUBE and SDIP-D75-LEDTUBE are D26*1040 mm and D75*10100 mm.
- The IC used in SDIP-D26-LED TUBE is WS2818 and LED type is SMD5050 RGB, whereas SDIP-D75-LED TUBE contains WS2811 IC and the LED type is the same (SMD5050 RGB).
WS2811 and WS2818 IC in RGB LED Tubes
- SDIP-D26-LEDTUBE has 60 ICs and 120 LEDs/meter and SDIP-D75-LEDTUBE has 20 Ics and 360 LEDs/meter.
- The profile of SDIP-D26-LED TUBE is a PC tube and may have both milky and transparent cover.
- SDIP-D75-LED TUBE has an aluminum alloy profile and a milky cover.
3. Are The LED Lights In RGB LED Tube Light Individually Addressable?
- Yes, the LEDs in RGB tube light are individually addressable and the failure of any pixel does not affect the other pixel.
- You can monitor the color and brightness of each individual LED separately.
4. What Is RGB T8 LED Tube and What Is The Main Difference Between RGB T8 LED Tube And Other LED Tube Lights?
- T8 is a tubular-shaped LED RGB tube light.
- The main difference between T8 RGB LED tube and other LED lights (T5, T10 and T12) is mainly due to their diameter such as T5 has 5/8 inch (16mm+/-) diameter, T8 has 1 inch (26mm+/0) diameter, T10 means 10/8 inch (32mm+/-) diameter, and T12 has 12/8 inch (38mm+/-) diameter.
5. What Are The Famous Models of LED Tubes SDIP Is Offering?
- SDIP offers two famous models of LED tubes, including SDIP-D26-LED TUBE and SDIP-D75-LED TUBE.
- The two models have different features and specifications, such as SDIP-D26-LED TUBE, with milky and a transparent cover, while SDIP-D75-LED TUBE comes with a milky PC tube.
6. What Are The Major Differences Between SDIP-D26-LED Tube and SDIP-D75-LED Tube?
|SDIP-D26-LED Tubes||SDIP-D75-LED Tubes|
|Double-sided fiberglass board, double-sided LEDs, translucent or milky PC cover.||Milky PC tube with aluminum frames.|
|Equipped with IC WS2818.||Equipped with IC WS2811.|
|Dimensions: D2.6*104 cm.||Dimensions: D7.5*1010 cm.|
|The maximum power required is 28.8 W||The maximum power required is 86.4 W|
|It contains 60 IC/meter.||It has 20 IC/meter.|
|LED quantity is 120 LEDs/meter.||LED quantity is 360 LEDs/meter.|
7. How Many LEDs/Meter Are Present in SDIP-D26-LED Tube and SDIP-D75-LEDTube?
The two famous SDIP’s models have different numbers of LEDs depending upon the nature of their usage. SDIP-D26-LED tube contains 120 LEDs/meter, whereas the quantity of LEDs is 360/meter in the case of SDIP-D75-LEDTube.
8. What Are The Key Components of RGB LED Tube Light?
The LED driver is the heart of an LED tube light, and its performance decides how long it will last.
The LED light source is another essential component for LED tube lights; the quality of the light source determines the quality of the output light and its lifespan; however, if one or a few small LED dots malfunction, the light does not entirely switch off, but a dark area may appear.
9. What Are The Different Features And Benefits Of LED RGB Tube Lights?
The following are the main features and advantages of LED RGB Tube Lights:
- Smart LED RGB tube lights are equipped with IC WS2811/WS2818/WS2813/WS2815, etc. and RGB LED type is addressable SMD5050.
- The lighting effect can be customized with a programmable controller.
- Several color schemes are possible
- 256 grey levels with a total of 16777216 colors
- A single-pixel failure has no effect on the other pixels, and even though one pixel is damaged, the LED RGB tube light containing WS2818/WS2811 LED strips will continue to work.You’ll need a 12V power supply to run an LED RGB tube light.
- Individually addressable LEDs
- Color changing options
- Rust-free and lightweight
10. What Are The Different Applications Of RGB Tube Lights?
The SDIP is a renowned manufacturer of smart LED RGB tube lights equipped with IC WS2811/WS2818/WS2813/WS2815, etc. and you can use smart LED RGB tube lights in a variety of applications, including:
- Indoor and outdoor building lighting
- Indoor theatre and performance center
- Lighting decoration for architecture
- Project lighting for a KTV nightclub, pub, or club
- Television programs, studios, and broadcasting
- Exhibitions for launching a new product
- DMX LED lighting on bridges
- Bridges lighted up by DMX LED
Different Applications of RGB LED Tube Light
11. Does RGB LED Tube Need A Ballast?
The RGB tube light containing addressable WS2818 strips is a control signal reforming circuit that includes a 3-channel LED driver and a smart port data locking system.
The RGB LED Tube does not need a ballast.
12. What Is The Difference Between LED RGB Tube And Traditional Fluorescent Light?
- LED RGB tube light is a tubular lighting device that resembles conventional fluorescent tubes in appearance and is used for decoration purposes.
- It can save you more than 60% on your energy bills and has a lifetime of 5 times that of fluorescent lights.
- SDIP LED tube lights feature high-quality electrical components, a polycarbonate lens, and an aluminum backbone for cutting-edge functionality.
- Energy Focus LED tubes are made of non-hazardous materials free of mercury, lead, and other harmful materials, making this tube safe for anyone in the unlikely event that it breaks.
- Traditional fluorescent tubes do not last as long as SDIP LED tubes.
- According to current LED specifications, SDIP LEDs can withstand over 50,000 hours of testing. This means that over time, an LED tube would pay for itself.
- You can confidently choose the SDIP durable tubular goods, and most of our LED tubes come with a 10-year end-to-end standard warranty.
- The most noticeable difference between an LED light and fluorescent light is how closely it resembles natural sunlight.
- LED chips contain all color spectrums, resulting in the brightest white.
- Furthermore, each and every color production is flawlessly reproduced.
- Proper LED lighting can also help in improving focus, increase efficiency, and overall health and well-being.
13. What Advantages Does RGB LED Tube Light Have Compared To Fluorescent Tube?
Following are the advantages RGB tube light has compared to fluorescent tube:
- LED emits light in a very narrow band of wavelengths.
- LEDs are much more energy-efficient than incandescent or fluorescent lamps, which emit light over a far more comprehensive wavelength range.
- LEDs emit light with a color that is comparable (but not identical) to natural daylight, as determined by the CRI (Color Rendering Index) scale.
- CRI values range from 0 to 100, with 100 being the same as natural daylight; typical LEDs have CRI of 70-95, but anything with CRI less than 75 should not be used indoors.
- LEDs, like incandescent lamps, warm up quickly and reach maximum brightness without the need for a warm-up period; however, it is not applied in the case of fluorescent lights.
- Compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs), like all fluorescent lamps, contain radioactive mercury, making disposal more difficult.
- Governments in many countries have developed recycling programs for CFLs and glass in general.
- Quality LED tube lights can last for more than 50,000 hours.
- A traditional incandescent bulb has a lifespan of 1,000 hours, whereas a CFL has a lifespan of 8,000 to 10,00 hours.
- LED tube lights run at a lower temperature than fluorescent lights.
- Fluorescent and incandescent lights produce more heat, which can increase your energy bill. The heat generated by lighting can have a significant impact on the temperature in your room.
- With RGB tube lights, you won’t have to worry about bugs buzzing around your lights. Since an LED light panel emits very little heat from its lighting source, bugs and moths are less attracted to it.
- On the other hand, fluorescent tube lights are known for attracting bugs due to the heat and UV rays they produce.
- Smart devices and smart lighting items, i.e., LED tubes, are becoming increasingly popular.
- Dimming, scheduling, and wireless control are only a few of the amazing features available in the case of RGB tube lights.
- You’ll be able to monitor the lighting and affect your room’s environment remotely if you use LED lighting.
- You can monitor the overall mood of your home or office space with a single click.
14. What Kind Of Light Do RGB Tube Light Produce?
An RGB tube light containing LED strip WS2818 or WS2811 uses a three-in-one LED chip (blue, green, and red), allowing you to customize different shading segments to achieve a wide range of shading options.
The RGB tube light containing WS2818 or WS2811 can produce a total of 16,777,216 colors by combining 256 levels of blue, 256 levels of green, and 256 levels of red.
The RGB tube light containing WS2818 or WS2811 can be used to produce spectacular lighting effects in a range of shapes and programs.
Different Lights Produced by RGB LED Tube light
15. What Is The Color Consistency of RGB LED Tube Strips?
The RGB tube light containing WS2818 or WS2811 LED strips is a control signal reforming circuit that includes a 3-channel LED driver and a smart port data locking system.
It consists of a programmable 12V voltage-uniform current control system and a precise internal oscillator that produces very consistent colors.
16. What Is The Protocol For DMX RGB LED Digital Tube?
TTL/DMX512 is the protocol for DMX RGB LED digital tubes.
DMX512 Protocol for RGB LED Digital Tube
DMX is a widely used interface bus for transferring data between microcontrollers and small peripherals.
Many microcontrollers have built-in DMX that controls all aspects of data reception and transmission at high speeds.
You have the option of writing your own DMX protocol routines to send data by using the I/O lines in the proper order.
DMX 512 Controller
By receiving TTL signals or DMX512 signals, the RGB LED tube light can create floating lighting effects by using lifting appliances.
17. What Is The Signal Transmission Distance Between Any Two RGB LED Tubes?
Signal transmission distance between any two RGB led tubes can be as long as 80 meters due to the embedded signal amplifier. Signals can be stabilized against ambient interference using the built-in signal anti-interference process.
The built-in signal amplifier allows for a signal transmission gap of up to 80 meters between any two tubes without the use of an external amplifier.
18. What Is The Working Voltage For RGB LED Tube Lights?
For highly predictable shading effects, the RGB LED tube lights containing WS2818 or WS2811 LED strips have an internal precision oscillator and a programmable 12V voltage steady-state current control component.
Dual signal transmission is used in the RGB tube lights containing WS2818 or WS2812 LED strip, and these signals can operate together without interfering.
If one signal is lost for any reason, the other will continue to work.
As a result, a single obstruction pixel has no effect on other pixels, the overall display, or the waveform.
19. What Is The Water-Proof Index of RGB Tube Lights?
The Intrusion Safety (IP) rating denotes dust and moisture resistance.
The higher the IP rating, the better the waterproof RGB LED tube light will be protected.
Moreover, the PC tube/aluminum alloy profile and milky/transparent cover may increase the RGB LED tube’s waterproof ability.
20. What Is The luminous efficacy of RGB LED Tube Strip Lights?
For many reasons, LEDs have become a primary source either for lighting or decoration point of view worldwide due to their excellent performance.
RGB LED tubes are green, long-lasting, and contain no excess heat because they use one-tenth (or less) of the energy of an incandescent light bulb.
Luminous efficacy is a measurement of how well a light source transforms power (usually measured in watts) into visible light (measured in lumens). e.g. if one foot of SDIP LED strips (standard density) uses 2.8 Watts and emits 414 lumens, it results in luminous efficacy of 147 lumens per watt.
A lumen is a measurement of a source’s total amount of visible light released (per unit of time)
RGB tube light consists of LED strips that emit light at a particular wavelength (color).
21. Does Variation In Current And Voltage Effect RGB LED Tube Light?
A constant voltage is required for the smooth operation of an RGB LED tube light containing WS2818 or WS2811 LED strips.
The lights can be affected if the voltage is dropped in excess.
If you link the RGB tube light with the wrong wire (for example, the wrong thickness), you’ll find that less volts enter the RGB LED light’s starting point and the RGB LED light’s brightness will be reduced as a result of this.
A voltage drop occurs when the potential of an electrical circuit decreases in the direction of current flow.
Due to voltage drop, the intensity of the RGB LED light decreases. The first LED on the strip of the RGB LED tube light (closest to the power supply) shines brightly, but the LED lights fade out as the strip progresses.
22. Does LED RGB Tube Require Specific Power Supply?
Since the RGB tube light containing WS2818 or WS2811 LED chips need to be powered with direct current (DC), you can’t use a wall outlet because it uses alternating current (AC).
You require a power supply to convert AC to DC.
If you’re going to spend money on high-quality RGB LED tube light containing WS2818/WS2811 LED strips, it’s a brilliant idea to invest in a good power supply.
To choose a compatible power supply, you must first measure the total power consumption of the RGB tube light containing WS2818/WS2811 LED strip.
For example, if the RGB tube light contains 120 WS2818 LEDs/m requiring 28.8 W of maximum power, the required total power can be calculated by multiplying the total number of RGB LED lights having the length of the WS2818 LED strips.
You don’t have to have the exact numbers; the closest number will suffice.
Add another 20% (strip power/0.8) to your estimation of your strip’s power consumption.
Then choose a power supply with a higher output than the measured output.
The added energy contributes to the power supply’s long life.
Heat is a common cause of power supply failure in LEDs.
When the power supply is operated at maximum capacity, this occurs.
Another thing you have to keep in mind is that the power supply voltage should match that of the RGB LED lights.
If you use a 24V power supply with a 12V LED RGB LED tube light, the LEDs will appear bright for a short time, but they will overheat and burn after a while.
A 12V power supply for 24V LEDs, on the other hand, will not work.
23. Do DMX RGB LED Digital Tube Require Constant Current or Constant Voltage?
Constant voltage would be critical to the LED RGB tube lights’ smooth operation.
To meet the constant voltage requirements, you’ll need a suitable power supply.
24. How Can I Install RGB LED Tube?
All of the components and circuits are embedded, so you need no extra wires to worry about in the case of DMX LED tube.
The structure is smart and light, with a built-in signal loopback, which means the signal IN/OUT is at the same end, making hanging installation easier without the need for cables at the other end.
It can create floating lighting effects by using lifting appliances.
Installation of RGB LED Tube Light
25. Do RGB LED Tubes Require Extra Wiring For Their Installation?
Both components and circuits are embedded, so there are no extra wires to sway this DMX LED tube’s stability.
- Make use of power injection
When the LED strips are long enough and putting the power supply in the middle isn’t sufficient to avoid voltage drops, you’ll need to run more wires to that location. It’s generally referred to as “power injection.”
A signal repeater can also be connected anywhere power injection is necessary.
The repeater transmits the signals in order to synchronize all of the LEDs with a single controller.
Power injection wiring is also easy; all you have to do now is plug in the power supply and attach the two strips to the repeater.
Power Injection System
26. Do RGB Tubes Require Cables On Both Ends Of The Tube Light?
Signal loopback is built-in, with signal IN/OUT on the same end and no wires on the other end are required.
27. How Do RGB LED Tube Strips Produce Light?
You can control the color and brightness of the RGB LED tube light due to the individually addressable WS2818/WS2811 LED strips, making it simple to create stunningly complex effects.
To get the desired light, you’ll need a microcontroller, which usually is an Arduino.
The RGB tube light containing WS2818/WS2811 LED strips must be connected to a power source and Arduino.
Then you can program the RGB LED tube light color combination strip and submit the program to Arduino to achieve the desired light effect.
28. How Can I Control The Brightness of RGB LED Tube Strip Lights?
You can monitor the color and brightness of each RGB tube light due to the availability of an individually addressable WS2818/WS2811 RGB LED strip.
You can adjust the brightness of the RGB LED light containing the WS2818/WS2811 LED strips by generating codes and programming, and it can output 256x256x256 color levels.
However, the DC PWM LED strip dimmer must be mounted between the power supply and the non-addressable LED strip.
It usually consists of a potentiometer (turn dial) that controls the brightness of the LED strips.
29. Do I need to Install Dimmable Drivers For RGB Tube Lights?
It is recommended that dimmable drivers be mounted in a well-ventilated environment free of vapors or explosive gases.
It must comply with Article # 450 of the National Electric Code, which states: Qualified staff must have easy access to transformers for inspection and maintenance.
30. When Does the LED RGB Tube Require Extra Amplifier?
Signal transmission distance between any two RGB LED tubes can be as long as 80 meters due to the provision of an embedded signal amplifier.
An additional amplifier is required if the signal transmission distance exceeds 80 m.
Signals can be stabilized against ambient interference using the built-in signal anti-interference process.
31. Is Stranded Or Solid Wire Suitable For RGB LED Lights?
For the installation of DC operated RGB tube light containing WS2818/WS2811 RGB LED strip lights, stranded wire is recommended.
Since stranded wire has a low resistance, the voltage drop can be reduced.
Stranded wire’s versatility aids in the installation of RGB LED tube lights.
32. What Are The Safety Precautions For Using RGB LED Tube Strips?
The following precautions should be taken while using and handling RGB LED tube strips:
- Do not modify/puncture the standard covers of RGB tube lights
- Do not install or bend the RGB LED tube lights on sharp edges
- Do not use underrated wires/cables during installation
- We suggest using a cable with a surface area of less than 0.5 mm2.
33. Do LED Strips Inside RGB Tube Contain Heat Sink?
The LED chip is mounted on a thin, bendable metal strip that acts as a heatsink and keeps the LED chip cool while in use.
The “SMD” commonly found in strip light specifications for surface mount devices is described by this structure, and both LED strips (WS2818/WS2811) have SMD 5050 RGB LED type.
The chip’s dimensions in millimeters are usually indicated by the four-digit designation.
In the case of the digitally addressable WS2818/WS2811 LED strip lights, 2818 and 2811 show the integrated LED controller chip identity.
34. Does LED RGB Tube Light contain Plug and Play Feature?
Plug and play LED tube lights are Type A tube lights, which means they can simply remove the old fluorescent tube and replace it with the new LED tube light without rewiring the fixture. In LED RGB tube light, both components and circuits are embedded and have wires on one end, so plug and play feature does not work.
35. Does Ambient Interference Effect the RGB Tube’s Signals?
Signals can be stabilized against ambient interference using the built-in signal anti-interference process.
Ambient light is the basic concept of general lighting inside a room.
The RGB tube lights containing WS2818/WS2811 RGB LED strips are versatile and can easily be used to generate ambient light.
Furthermore, for a good design, RGB LED tubes can be connected multiple times.
36. Does A Single Pixel Failure Effect Other Pixels?
A single-pixel failure does not affect the other pixels because the RGB LED tube light contains individually addressable WS2818/WS2811 LED strips.
The LED strip will continue to function even though one pixel stops responding.
Each LED pixel has its own identity, and each pixel comprises three LEDs in sequence.
There is no waveform distortion or overall display interruption as a result of pixel loss.
37. Do RGB Tubes Have Weather Effect If Installed Outdoor?
For outdoor ventures, the weatherproof RGB LED tubes containing the WS2818/WS2811 LED strips are ideal.
The RGB tube lights can highlight favorite outdoor features and illuminate unique areas.
Billboards, bridge lighting, displays, and product launch events will all benefit from the RGB LED tube lights.
38. How Much Brightness Can RGB LED Tube Strips Lose By A Frosted Cover?
In the case of RGB LED lights containing LED strips, frosted covers can reduce the brightness by up to 30%.
The frosted cover helps diffuse light and prevents hotspots.
39. Can I Customize The RGB Tube Lights According To Any Pattern?
To discuss your custom product or project, please contact our SDIP design team.
Our design team will help you with custom products and projects.
Other lighting solutions not mentioned on our website are available from SDIP as an RGB LED tube light manufacturer.
We are proud of our outstanding customer service and strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers.
Our team will assist you in tailoring the product according to the client’s needs if it does not meet those requirements.
40. Which Quality Control Tests Do SDIP Perform In Case of RGB LED Tube Lights?
SDIP uses computer-aided design, RND, and engineering/technology to create the highest quality addressable RGB LED tube lights.
To ensure a high level of quality during the manufacturing process, we conduct the following tests.
- Low-temperature test
- High-temperature test
- Anti-static LED test
- Tested for water resistance (if needed)
- Check for disconnection
- Air discharge
- Check for greyscale
- A test for aging
41. Can The Backward Connection Ruin The RGB LED Tube Strip?
No, since the LED is a diode, connecting it backward will not harm the RGB LED tube light.
Since RGB 2818/2811 LED strips only allow power to flow in one direction, reversing the wire will not affect the tube light’s functionality.
42. Can I Control The Lighting Effect Of RGB Tube Strips With My Cell Phone?
Mobile devices such as phones and tablets, which are compatible with both IOS and Android systems, can monitor RGB LED tube light containing RGB 2818/2811 LED strips.
Installing the RGB tube light compatible program allows you to switch between various devices.
The RGB tube lights respond to phone commands almost instantly.
Color adjustments, day and night modes, light change rate control, and other options are available.
On your mobile phone, you can configure your own settings.
When you talk into the phone microphone, even then, the RGB LED tube lights react.
Similar to the alarm feature on your phone, you can also set different light tones.
43. How Can I Use The RGB LED Tube Strips With Arduino?
RGB LED tube light rows are made up of series of WS2818/WS2811 LED strips.
The IC is connected to the lead by a wire.
A single wire interface connection is provided by the RGB tube light containing the WS2818/WS2811 LED strips.
It means that you can control multiple LED tubes with a single Arduino digital screw.
You can switch on the desirable RGB LED tube light with a single line code.
You can successfully construct a library precursor.
You must also ensure that the power that can send zero is available, in addition to the other instructions (1s).
It is essential to use binary representation in the form of 1s and 0s.
In the binary representation, each location has a weight that increases with power 2 from right to left.
44. How Can I Restore The Original Settings Of The RGB LED Tube Strip?
By pressing the reset button or simply turning off and on again, the factory settings of the RGB LED tube light containing the WS2818/WS2811 LED strips can be restored.
The following method can be used to restore the original settings in some LED tubes containing LED strips:
- Plugin the RGB tube light to the power supply and leave it on for a while.
- To switch off the RGB LED tube light containing the LED strips, remove the power adapter, but do not turn it off from the remote control.
- After pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds, reconnect the power supply.
- Keep pressing the power button for 5 seconds and wait for the LED tube to turn on.
- When the LED tube is turned on, it alternates between blue, green, red, and yellow.
- When the LED strip inside the LED tube remains yellow, release the button.
45. Can RGB Tube Light Cause Fire?
If the LED strips inside LED tubes become extremely hot, they can begin to burn wherever they are attached.
However, since the WS2818/WS2811 LED strip inside RGB LED tube lights does not get very hot and is a low voltage product, there are very few chances of catching fire.
The attachment of too many LED tube lights and/or the use of underrated wires or cables are two exceptions that can cause a fire.
46. What Is An Average Lifespan And Warranty For RGB LED Tube Lights?
The RGB tube lights containing the WS2818/WS2811 RGB LED strips have been extensively tested and are expected to last 50,000 hours before dimming to 70% brightness.
The life of LED tube lights is estimated to be more than 10 years if they are used for 12 hours a day.
47. Do SDIP Ship RGBW LED Tube Lights Worldwide?
SDIP ships RGBW LED tube lights all over the world.
SDIP has made significant progress in just four years.
SDIP has developed a foothold in both the domestic and international markets.
Our customers are mostly from two industries: engineering firms that work on a variety of lighting ventures and large electronics firms that use our solutions to apply lighting effects to new goods.
SDIP LED Tube Lights
48. How Many Days Does It Take for Final Delivery of RGB Tube Lights After Placing Order?
Goods are normally delivered within (7) business days, but depending on the size of the project and/or large order, it can take longer.
We will notify you as soon as possible if there is a delay.
The cost of shipping varies by state and region.
Within 2-4 days of receiving your order, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can monitor the progress of your shipment online.
It can take some time to ship internationally due to customs clearance procedures.
Please keep in mind that the shipping company can take up to 5 days to update the tracking details on the website.