#1 Manufacturer and Reputable Supplier of High-grade IP65 LED Strip Light in Large Quantity
SDIP manufactures IP65 LED strips in large quantities for different categories of users. If you are an electrical contractor, wholesaler, or lighting company, our IP65 LED strip is a great addition to your list of lighting products. You can purchase in large numbers of 100 pcs, 1000 pcs and more. You can request custom designs in any quantity of choice.
The IP65 strip light is waterproof lighting suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It comes with a top gel to prevent water splash from all angles. For indoor application; showrooms, shops, jewelry shops, and anywhere within a house. You can as well sell the waterproof IP65 LED flex strip for outdoor application as well. Outdoor application on advertising signs and outdoor recreational facilities also counts. You see, with an IP65 RGB LED strip, you can supply multicolor light sources to retailers. Electrical contractors can put them to use in designs that require a colorful outlook.
At SDIP, we produce the IP65 rated LED strip lights you can trust. Contact us today to get a quote.
Best IP65 LED Strip Lights
IP65 LED Strip Lights
IP65 Rated LED Strip Lights
LED Lights 24V IP65 Flexible Strip
LED Strip Lights 24V IP65
LED Strip Lights 270K IP65
Low Voltage LED Strip Lights IP65
RGB IP65 LED Strip Lights
Waterproof IP65 LED Flex Strip
SDIP: China’s Best Source of LED strip outdoor IP65 Lighting
If you are looking for the best-LED strip RGB IP65 for colorful outdoor use, you are at the right place. All our RGB LED strip IP65 lighting works for long without color fade. Neither do any develop color change problems? Be it the LED strip 24v IP65, or LED strip 12v IP65, both work at extremely low heat. So, you can sell or apply them to your project without any concerns.
The LED IP65 flexible strip can be cut and linked based on preference. Every 3-LEDs cuts without damaging the rest strips. The design of the IP65 LED strip makes it simple to install in any desired area. The brightness of the IP65 LED strip light is impressive and charming. It produces bright light with high intensity yet runs on a low voltage. Each piece is built with eco-friendly materials and carries CE marking as well as the ROHS certification. This means you sell any you purchase from us in many regions of the world.
As you look to purchase units of the IP65 LED strip, be assured of a competitive price good for your business. We also deliver promptly and accurately. Our delivery system is flexible and designed to meet your needs in the best possible way.
You get a 12-18 months warranty on all purchases. And this doesn’t affect the quality delivered. With over 10 years of production, SDIP has continued to improve LED lighting designs for better performance and longevity. Our delivery system is flexible and we work hard to deliver fast and accurately.
|IC Quantity:||16 IC/meter||20 IC/meter|
|LED Quantity:||48 LEDs/meter||60 LEDs/meter|
|FPCB Thickness:||3A copper||3A copper|
|PCB:||Double-sided Flexible PCB||Double-sided Flexible PCB|
|Working Temp:||-40°~ 70°||-40°~ 70°|
|Package:||Anti-static Aluminum Foil Bag||Anti-static Aluminum Foil Bag|
IP65 LED Strip Related Products
Power Supply For IP65 LED Strip Light
Controller For IP65 LED Strip Light
Driver For IP65 LED Strip Lights
The Trusted and Industry Leading Trusted Source of IP65 LED Strip Lights
It would delight you to know that quality comes first. We care about your business as want you to offer the best lighting designs. LED strip 2700k IP65 produces a warm white color temperature and each of the strip lights is dimmable. And has less than a 2‰ chance of malfunctioning.
Lighting sold by SDIP is customizable and shipped as desired. Contact us to purchase large quantities of IP65 LED strip lights. Delivery is feasible to many regions. Additionally, all our products have intercontinental certification. Visit our online store to surf through the various designs of LED lighting.
Everything You Must Know About IP65 LED Strip
IP65 LED strips have emerged as the greatest solution for both indoor and outdoor lighting needs.
Imagine having a lighting system that suits all your spaces; from the living room to the patios and from the bathroom to other sensitive areas like your bedroom.
This article furnishes you with all the details you must know about IP65 LED strip lights.
Please read on.
Table of Contents
- What is an IP65 LED Strip?
- How Bright Is A Standard IP65 LED Strip Light?
- How Do I Install My Waterproof IP65 LED Flex Strip?
- How Do I Avoid Damage When Installing My IP65 LED Strip Lights?
- What Factors Should I Consider When Installing My IP65 LED Strip?
- Is It Possible to Install an IP65 LED Strip with A Length Greater Than 10 Meters?
- Where Should My LED Strip 24v IP65 Be Located During the Installation Process?
- What Technical Issues Must I Adhere to When Fitting the Power Supply Units of My IP65 Rated LED Strip Lights?
- Why Shouldn’t I Fit My RGB LED Strip IP65 While They Are Turned On?
- What Precautionary Measures Must I Adhere to When Cutting My LED Strip 24v IP65?
- How Do I Choose the Right Power Supply and Control IC Driver for My IP65 RGB LED Strip?
- Can I Buy IP65 Rated LED Strip Lights for Outdoor Uses?
- What Is the Power Consumption Rate of An LED Strip RGB IP65?
- Are LED Strip 2700k IP65 Dimmable?
- Is My 5ft LEDIP65 Strip Light Safe for Walls?
- How Do I Incorporate My IP65 LED Strip Light Signal Amplifier in Order to Be Able to Repeat the Commands Between Remote and Controller?
- In My Set of IP65 Strip Light Which Are Dim Adjusted by Way of Controllers and Remote Control, How Many Controllers Do I Need to Install?
- How Do I Use A Controller Software with My Waterproof IP65 LED Flex Strip Connected to My Home Wi-Fi?
- Is It Possible To Control Different Zones Of My IP65 RGB LED Strip That Have Different Types Of Strips (Single Color, Double Color, RGB/RGBW…) With the Same Remote Control?
- What Is the Effect of Lower Voltage on my set of LED IP65 flexible strip?
Q 1. What are IP65 LED strips?
IP65 LED strip
Well, you need to get the real meaning of the acronym ‘IP’ if you want to know what IP 65 LED strips are.
In essence, “IP” in LED strip lights is used to represent “Ingress Protection” and is the quantification of the level of protection that the strip will have against liquids and solid materials like dirt, dust, and sand.
As such, IP65 LED strips are specially designed to be water-resistant.
They are specially designed to offer proper protection against water jets from all angles.
However, this doesn’t give you the discretion to submerge your set of IP 65 LED strip lights in water as they aren’t waterproof.
Q 2. How Bright Is A Standard IP65 LED Strip Light?
Brightness in a standard IP65 LED strip
Brightness should be the first thing to consider any time you go out there to purchase a set of IP65 LED strip lights for your spaces.
In essence, your set of standard IP65 LED strip lights should give you a form of lighting that is just nice to ensure that you maintain a cool environment or the hype that suits your partying needs.
The greatest issue about standard IP65 LED strip light systems is their ability to present their users with a controllable amount of light that greatly varies depending on the density of the lumens attributed to the lighting system.
Here’s a proper breakdown of the level of brightness attributed to any set of IP65 LED strip lights:
- Standard density IP65 LED strips that are meant for common uses will provide a medium (yet sensible) amount of lighting.
- The types of lights produced by a standard density IP65 LED strips include:
- Toe click lighting
- Accent lighting
- Shelf lighting
- Star lighting
- All these lighting hues are moderate in nature and are suitable for usage in areas that require a cool to the mid-warm amount of brightness.
- The types of lights produced by a standard density IP65 LED strips include:
- High-density IP65 LED strips- They’re brighter than their standard density counterparts and may be used in diverse settings that require a stronger magnitude of illumination.
- This is the best option for you if you are shopping for something that will give you more light output.
- In essence, high-density IP65 LED strip lights will use the same diode as the standard type but will produce double the amount of brightness.
- Here’re some of the spaces where your set of high-density IP65 LED strip lights will fit best:
- Under-cabinet lightings
- Sign lightings
- Task lightings
- Area lighting
- Cove area lighting
Q 3. How Do I Install My Waterproof IP65 LED Flex Strip?
It is advisable to read the user manual and the preinstallation recommendations on the user manual that comes with the waterproof IP65 LED flex strip before starting the installation process.
Hoping that you’ve read these instructions, then the following installation procedure will come in handy:
- Ensure that the mounting surface of the waterproof IP65 LED flex strip is properly cleaned, dried and free from any form of contaminations (particularly dust and grease).
- Have your waterproof IP65 LED flex strip released from the package
- Unreel the waterproof IP65 LED strip
- Measure the waterproof IP65 LED strip then cut it at the required length
Note: Ensure that you only cut the IP65 LED strip at the appropriate marks while ensuring that the power source is switched off.
- Remove the self-adhesive tape at the back of the waterproof IP65 LED strip
- This should be done gradually during the installation process of the waterproof IP65 LED strip.
- Be keen not to remove all the tape at once if you want it to avoid the strip from becoming entangled and initiating a self-sticking mode.
- It is time to stick your waterproof IP65 LED strip on the mounting surface.
- You will achieve this successfully only by ensuring that the waterproof IP65 LED strip is well pressed in between the components.
- Ensure that the mounting clips you adopt for the waterproof IP65 LED strip are well applied to secure your strip at intervals of 25cm.
- This is done to ensure that the weight of the waterproof IP65 LED strip does not overwhelm the point of attachment.
- Be keen to avoid covering the waterproof IP65 LED strip with the mounting clips.
- Also be aware that the manufacturer may supply you with the mounting clips without including the screws- it is therefore your responsibility as the installer to ensure that you get the befitting type of screws.
- Please be aware that the type of screws you will choose will greatly depend on the mounting substrate.
- Your waterproof IP65 LED strip will be ready for mounting once you have affixed it.
Q. 4 How Do I Avoid Damage When Installing My IP65 LED Strip Lights?
These difficult times call for extra care when using anything that will demand an extra coin from your pocket in the form of repairs, double fixations or having to go back to the shop to get a new set of IP65 LED strip lights just because the one you bought has suffered damages.
In essence, the only way to avoid the costs associated with damaging your IP65 LED strip lights is to embrace optimal care when doing the installation.
Here’s how to avoid damages on your set f IP65 LED strip lights:
- Only install your IP65 LED strip according to the instructions presented in the installation guide.
- Be keen to only use a qualified electrical installer for your IP65 LED strip lights
- Ensure that the electrical works associated with the IP65 LED strip are completed with regard to the set wiring regulations and laws in your country.
- Always remember that the IP65 LED strip light system falls under the low voltage Class III circuit category.
- Always switch off your mains power before you proceed to install the IP65 LED strip.
- The IP65 LED strip should be install LED indoors or under a sheltered area outdoors
- Remember that most of the manufacturers make it a requirement for the IP65 LED strip light units to be cushioned from water jets and dust.
- They’ll not also be highly effective for installations that require water immersion
- Always observe the recommended operating temperature requirements for the IP65 LED strip light you will be installing
- Be keen to avoid looking directly into the IP65 LED strip for a long time particularly when it is turned on.
Q 5. What Factors Should I Consider When Installing My IP65 LED strip?
So, you already have your set of IP65 LED strips and you want them installed?
But wait, you won’t just start the installation process the rough way.
There’s a series of factors you must consider before you commence with the installation procedure.
Here’s the list of issues to adhere to when installing your IP65 LED strips:
- The length of your IP65 LED strips- Check the number of IP65 LEDs per length to ensure that you get the amount of output that fits your lighting requirements.
- You don’t want to get that spotty effect by buying a set of IP65 LED strips that’ll yield poor output per length.
- The brightness- It is true that LED technology has undergone massive advancements over the years.
- You must ensure that your set of IP65 LED strips give you the right amount of brightness by auditing the number and nature of lumens used.
- Take note of the number of lumens per length if you want to get the right quantity and quality of light from your set of IP65 LED strips.
- The voltage- You’re buying the IP65 LED strips to gain a competitive advantage.
- Only install after verifying that it is not a guzzler but an energy efficient option.
Q 6. Is It Possible to Install an IP65 LED strip with A Length Greater Than 10 Meters?
Yes, it is possible to install an IP LED strip with a length greater than 10 meters.
However, this may come with a series of repercussions.
In essence, an increase in the length of your set of IP65 LED strips could easily lead to a phenomenon referred to as “voltage drop”.
Voltage drop will cause your set of IP65 LED strips to lose their brightness and intensity as the strip becomes longer.
Similarly, an increase in the length of your IP65 LED strips leads to a consequent increase in the circuit current and an increase in the temperature of the bulbs which ends up destroying the first sections of the strip.
Q 7. Where Should My LED strip 24v IP65 Be Located During the Installation Process?
The location of the set of LED strip 24v IP65 is key to the effective realization of the desired output.
Be keen to check the surfaces where you want your LED strip 24v IP65 installed if you want to maintain consistency.
Ensure that the surfaces present with some levels of uniformity by embracing similar features in the dimensions of the shape of the surface, the paint, and the material base before you adopt a design and an installation procedure.
Remember that even though you may have installed the same strip, it may generate a range of shades of light if you embrace varying surface characteristics.
Q 8. What Technical Issues Must I Adhere to When Fitting the Power Supply Units of My IP65 Rated LED strip Lights?
Technical issues to adhere to when fitting your IP65 rated LED strip lights
Here are the technical issues to consider when fitting the power supply of your IP65 rated LED strip lights:
- The power connection process that relates to your IP65 rated LED strip lights should adopt simple wire-to-wire techniques like using electrical tape, wire nuts, and soldering.
- Only use suitable plug-in adapters and barrel plugs when undertaking the power installation procedure.
- Insist on having a qualified technician to initiate the power installation process if you want an installation process that meets the standards placed by the LED strip lights industry.
- Never connect the power supply of your IP65 rated LED strip lights before ensuring that the voltage of the elements match.
- Your IP65 rated LED strip lights could suffer damages and overheating if you fail to check the power supply connection
- It is recommended that the connection and position of the power supply of your system should be as close as possible to the set of IP65 rated LED strip lights.
- This will help you avoid the issues of voltage drops and unnecessary wiring
- Be keen to calculate the possible voltage drop associated with your IP65 rated LED strip lights to minimize the risks associated with substantial decrements in the input voltage along the strip.
Q 9. Why Shouldn’t I Fit My RGB LED Strip IP65 While They Are Turned On?
It is a standard guideline and a basic requirement that you must ensure that your RGB LED strip IP65 is turned off before you resort to the installation procedure.
This is meant to protect both you and the set of RGB LED strip IP65 you want to fit from any form of danger.
Think about being electrocuted just because you have been fitting your RGB LED strip IP65.
On the other hand, there’s a tendency that you may end up losing the set of RGB LED strip IP65 you spent dearly on just because you made the simple procedural mistake when you decided to have it fitted while turned on.
Also, go the extra mile and imagine the loss you may incur if the building went on fire because of this procedural error.
Q 10. What Precautionary Measures Must I Adhere to When Cutting My LED strip 24v IP65?
Your LED strip 24V IP65 is a sensitive product and must be handled with utmost care particularly when you want them cut to fit at the installation space.
Here are the precautionary measures you must put into consideration when cutting your set of LED strip 24V IP65:
- You will be required to use silicone to maintain the IP65 rating of your LED strip 24V IP65 when cutting.
- Ensure that you have the proper eyecare and protective gloves to prevent the harm associated with silicone.
- Be keen to work on a protected surface when using silicone adhesive to minimize the effects of spills.
- The LED strip 24V IP65 cutting procedure should be conducted in a well-ventilated space
- Give the cut strip a minimum of 24 hours to dry and 7 days to cure before it is subjected to watery conditions.
- Ensure that all the non-powered ends of the LED strip 24V IP65 are properly sealed with a silicone sealant particularly if the LED strip 24V IP65 needs to be cut to length or into two or multiple lengths.
- Only use a sharp tool (scissors or blade) to cut the LED strip 24V IP65
- You will only be required to cut the non-powered end of the LED strip 24V IP65 then fill the top part with a sealant like silicon
- Be keen to use gloved gingers when cutting your LED strip 24V IP65 to ensure that all gaps are properly filled and a proper seal is established.
- Be keen to observe the right polarity of the LED strip 24V IP65 when applying the connection wires
- The positive polarity should be connected to the positive of the cut LED strip 24V IP65 and negative to negative.
- Check the connections at the junctions before switching the power on after connecting the set of LED strip 24V IP65.
Q 11. How Do I Choose the Right Power Supply and Control IC Driver for My IP 65 RGB LED strip?
The power supply and control IC driver of your IP65 RGB LED strip could be the most significant elements of your strip lighting system.
Here’s how to choose the right power supply and control IC driver for your IP65 RGB LED strip:
Your set of IP65 RGB LED strips will not operate in the right way if they aren’t accorded the right amounts of power supply.
Always ensure that your IP65 RGB LED strip is powered by a driver of the right voltage.
Be keen to put off the power source and to maintain the right polarity each time you initiate the wiring process for your IP65 RGB LED strip driver.
Note: Your IP65 RGB LED strip driver is only meant to power the first set of the strip.
However, additional strips on the IP65 RGB LED strip line should be connected in series.
The installation process should put into consideration the effects of voltage drop associated with longer IP65 RGB LED strips.
You may also choose to power your IP65 RGB LED strip from the center.
In this case, you will power multiple IP65 RGB LED strips of equal lengths from a central position.
This is the best configuration to adopt if you want to reap the most out of your IP 65 RGB LED strips.
Note: You may approach your local vendor for additional accessories just in case you want to install a configuration that is more complex.
Q 12. Can I Buy IP65 Rated LED strip Lights for Outdoor Uses?
IP65 Rated LED strip mounted in outdoor settings
Yes, you can buy IP65 LED strip lights for your outdoor use.
In essence, IP65 rated LED strip lights are meant to present with semi-waterproofing characteristics.
This makes them very effective for outdoor usage.
However, you need to be keen to ensure that the brand of IP65 rated LED strip lights you buy presents with optimal waterproofing capabilities as will be indicated in the product details.
Since IP65-rated LED strip lights is semi-waterproof rated, they can be used in moist conditions but aren’t very effective for use in areas that will require constant soaking.
Q 13. What Is the Power Consumption Rate of An LED strip RGB IP65?
Well, the power consumption rates of LED strip RGB IP65 tend to vary with variations in the type of brand, and the voltage specifications adopted by the manufacturer.
However, most of the LED strip RGB IP65 will present with a voltage of DC 12/24V.
Similarly, the power ratings may be standardized as 2.4W/M, 4.8W/M, 7.2W/M, and 14.4W/M.
As such, you must audit both the voltage and power of the LED strip RGB IP65 you intend to purchase before you make the final procurement decision.
Q 14. Are LED strip 2700k IP65 Dimmable?
Again, whether your LED strip 2700k IP65 are dimmable or not will greatly depend on your manufacturer’s specifications.
However, almost all LED strips available in the market are dimmable- then your set of LED strip 2700k IP65 will also be dimmable by default.
In essence, dimming in LED strip 2700k IP65 is achieved by reducing the input voltage which allows the strip lights to dim gently.
The main challenge in LED strip 2700k IP65 dimming is that most of the power supplies are functionally designed to offer constant volage.
This limits the applicability of a standard dimmer adjust the power supply.
In essence, the power supply of the LED strip 2700k IP65 will initiate a self-readjustment process to maintain a steady output.
Therefore, most dimming will take place on the low voltage end of your LED strip 2700k IP65.
Q 15. Is My 5ft LED IP65 Strip Light Safe for Walls?
Wall-mounted 5ft IP65 LED strip
Yes, your 5ft LED IP65 strip light is very safe for walls.
You will only need a proper installation process and the right adhesive to have your 5ft LED strip lights safely fitted on your walls.
In essence, 5ft LED strip lights will not impose any alterations/damages on your walls and the associated paints.
Q 16. How Do I Incorporate My IP65 LED strip Light Signal Amplifier in Order to Be Able to Repeat the Commands Between Remote and Controller?
Most of the IP65 LED strip light manufacturers have introduced product alterations that allow for independent use of controllers without the need to include an amplifier.
In this case, the union between controllers is initiated through a remote-control region rather than wiring.
Here, you will only need to pair any two separate controllers in the same zone to initiate the dimming process at the same time.
However, there’s no prescribed limit of the number of controllers to be incorporated provided that they are in the range of the remote control.
Q 17. In My Set of IP65 Strip Light Which Are Dim Adjusted by Way of Controllers and Remote Control, How Many Controllers Do I Need to Install?
Dim adjusted IP65 LED strips by way of remote control
Well, the number of controllers you need in your set of IP65 LED strip lights which are adjusted by way of controllers and remote control will greatly depend on the installation power/voltage, the type of installation, the zone, and location of the power points.
This simply means that it is not practically possible to give a clear determination of the number of controllers without gathering proper information concerning the type of installation made.
Q 18. Is It Possible to Use A Controller Software with My Waterproof IP65 LED Flex Strip Connected to My Home Wi-Fi?
Using remote controller software on waterproof IP65 LED strip lights
Yes, it is very possible to use a controller software with your set of waterproof IP65 LED flex strips connected to your home Wi-Fi.
You may either control your waterproof IP65 LED flex strip connected to your home Wi-Fi individually or by adopting an installation that contains several other controllers that will enable you to differentiate over 8 zones via a home Wi-Fi signal.
Here’s how to control your waterproof IP65 LED flex strip connected to your home Wi-Fi:
- Have your power supply, IP65 LED flex strip and controller installed in the place you want.
- Download the controller application from a trusted platform (AppStore or Play Store)
- Feed the set with the necessary power requirements
- The controller will generate its own Wi-Fi network with the most effective configuration name.
- Open the befitting mobile settings then switch on the Wi-Fi network that is in line with the controller network
- Connect to the network you want and enter your password
- Both your mobile and the controller will be connected to the network once the installation process is over.
- Open the mobile application then select the room you desire
- Adjust the settings to ensure that they meet your needs.
You will be good to go in the process of controlling your waterproof IP65 LED flex strip connected to your home Wi-Fi.
Q. 19. Is It Possible to Control Different Zones of My IP65 RGB LED Strip That Have Different Types of Strips (Single Color, Double Color, RGB/RGBW…) With the Same Remote Control?
Most manufacturers will avail IP65 RGB LED strips that can be managed with universal remote-control systems that make it easy to determine and program multiple independent zones either with different or the same types of dim adjustments.
You may choose you segment your space in to four zones that will present displays in the following dimensions:
- First Zone- Displaying single color IP65 LED strips
- Second Zone- Tunable white IP65 LED strips
- Third Zone- Decorative elements comprising of IP65 RGB LED strips
- Fourth Zone- Mounted with single color IP65 LED strips
Q. 20 What Is the Effect of Lower Voltage on My Set of LEDIP65 Flexible Strip?
Well, lower voltage has an adverse effect on the functionality of your set of LED IP65 flexible strips as it will cause a dimming effect.
In this case, your LED IP65 flexible strips will become dimmer as you lower the amount of voltage.
This explains why you must always ensure that you maintain the right (standard) wattage/voltage when dealing with LED IP65 flexible strips.