INDIVIDUALLY ADDRESSABLE LED STRIP WITH COLORS TO ENERGIZE YOUR SURROUNDINGS
Ever wondered how some LED light could produce individual colors on a single led strip? With SDIP addressable LED strip you can now have an integrated driver that allows the brightness and color of each addressable RGB LED strip to be controlled individually. Our addressable RGB strip provides users with an individually addressable LED strip that can produce colors different from the one next to it.
With years of manufacturing experience, SDIP can manufacture RGBW addressable LED strips which come in either 5v addressable LED strip, 12v addressable LED strip, or 24 addressable LED strip. With this, you are provided with a variety of options to choose from based on the distance needed to be covered and the energy efficiency required. SDIP manufactured addressable LED strips are both dust and water-resistant, they can function maximally indoors and outdoors.
SDIP RGBW addressable LED strip provides a high color strip rendering index (CRI) for each individually addressable LED strip, giving high-quality color delivery to lighting up your buildings, cinemas, rooms, offices, and spaces.
Contact us today on our website with your demands and we will be sure to deliver quality products worldwide.
Addressable RGB LED Strip by WS2811
Addressable LED Strip by WS2812
5v Programmable LED Strip by WS2812b
24v Addressable LED Strip
12v WS2815 LED Strip
RGBW LED Strip
Individually Addressable WS2813 LED Strip
Individually Addressable LED Strip 144LEDs per meter
LED Strip Black PCB
SDIP onsite and online assistant on the installation of our RGB addressable led strip
With SDIP manufactured individually addressable LED strips, you are assured of an easy and timely installation for your RGBW addressable LED strip. Equipped with extra strong adhesive, SDIP addressable RGB strip sticks to any clean and dry surface. Our addressable RGB strip also has enough glue strength to prevent it from being dislodged from surfaces when placed outdoors. SDIP addressable LED strip allows for a cuttable design, using suitable connectors you can easily join a cut end of SDIP’s addressable RGB LED strip to another.
SDIP also provides expert on-site personnel for supervision and project implementation for the installation of large quantity addressable LED strip projects for your cinemas, office spaces, high-rise buildings, and the likes. Our team of experts is trained in debugging, site overview, safe and quality installation of our RGB addressable LED strip.
SDIP offers shipments of our RGB addressable LED strip strips to your desired location worldwide, also our customer support channel is open 24/7. Send us an email today!
|Product Name||SMD5050 30LEDS/M MagicLED strips||SMD5050 60LEDS/M LED strips|
|LED Qty/m||30leds/m 5050||60leds/m 5050|
|PCB Materials||2Oz Double sided coated pure copper(can print your logo on PCB)||3Oz Double-sided coated pure copper|
|Voltage(V)||12V DC||12V DC|
|LED Chip Brand||Sanan(Epistar optional)||Sanan(Epistar optional)|
|LEDs material||packaged by 99.99% pure gold wire||packaged by 99.99% pure gold wire|
|LED BINs||3-Step/5-Step, same BIN for each order||3-Step/5-Step, same BIN for each order|
|LEDs Supplier||Honglitronic (Osram/Samsung optional)||Honglitronic (Osram/Samsung optional)|
|CRI(RA>)||CRI80(CRI 90 optional)||CRI80(CRI 90 optional)|
|IP Rate||IP20 (IP54/IP67/IP68 optional)||IP20 (IP54/IP67/IP68 optional)|
5M/roll(1m/roll,10m/roll,20m/roll.50m/roll,100m/roll. Customized length available)
5M/roll(1m/roll,10m/roll,20m/roll.50m/roll,100m/roll. Customized length available)
|Cutting Unit||3 LEDs||3 LEDs|
|Adhesive Tape||9495 3000LSE 3M tape||9495 3000LSE 3M tape|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Addressable LED Strip Related Products
Power Supply For Addressable Led Strip
Mini Controller For Addressable Rgb Led
4pin 5pin Connector For Addressable Led Strip
Efficient and durable addressable RGB LED strip
SDIP being one of the finest manufacturers of addressable LED strips provides addressable RGB strip for different environmental and weather conditions. Our addressable RGB strip comes in generic indoor: IP20 (because of best heat dissipation), bathroom indoor: IP65 (top side protected), or outdoor: IP67/68 (fully protected). This allows you to decided easily and be more specific about the choice and level of protection needed for your RGBW addressable LED strip. SDIP RGBW addressable LED strip provides you with 72 LEDs per meter, providing a denser addressable RGB LED strip.
Addressable LED Strip | The Complete FAQ Guide
Are you searching for some LED stirps lights that can provide more uniform lighting and brighter lighting?
If so, addressable LED strips are perfect for you.
You can control each LED to create more unique and vivid lighting effects in your lighting projects. In this FAQ guide, you will get all related information on addressable LED strips that will facilitate choosing the right lights.
You can also reach the reliable manufacturers of addressable LED strips to support your business.
Table of Content
- What Do You Mean by Individually Addressable LED Strip Lights?
- How Do Individually Addressable LED Strips Work?
- What Are the Differences between 12v Addressable LED Strip and 5v Addressable LED Strip?
- What Are the Differences Between WS2812 and WS2812B Addressable LED Strip?
- What Are the Popular Applications of Addressable RGB LED Strips?
- What Factors Should I Check Before Purchasing Addressable LED Strips?
- What Are Popular IC Types Used in Addressable RGB LED Strip?
- What is the Dimension of Addressable RGB Strips?
- What IP Grade Should I Choose at the Time of Purchasing Individually Addressable LED Strip?
- How to Cut Addressable LED Strip Lights?
- How to Connect Addressable RGB LED Strip Lights with Soldering?
- How to Connect Addressable RGB LED Strip Lights without Soldering?
- Are 5050 LED Addressable?
- How to Program Individually Addressable LED Strip Lights?
- How Do You Control Addressable RGB LED Strips?
- How do I control Addressable RGB LED strips with Arduino?
- How Do You Connect Two Addressable LED Strips to One Power Source?
- Can I Connect Addressable LED Strip Lights to a Battery?
- How Do You Connect Individually Addressable LED Strip to 12V battery?
- How Many amps Do I Need for an Addressable LED Strip?
- How Many Addressable Led Strips Can You Connect Together?
- Do Addressable LED Strip Lights Cause Cancer?
- Are Addressable RGB LED Strips Harmful for Eyes?
- How to Protect Your Eyes from RGBW Addressable LED Strips?
- How Do You Install Addressable LED Strips on Corners?
- How Do You Install Addressable LED Strips on the Wall?
- How to Protect Addressable LED Strip lights from Falling Off?
- How Do You Turn On Addressable Led Strips With A Remote?
- Can You Control Two Addressable RGB strips with One Remote?
- How to Choose a Reliable Manufactures of Addressable LED Strips?
- Can I Use Individually Addressable LED Strips to Grow Plants?
1. What Do You Mean by Individually Addressable LED Strip Lights?
The individually addressable LED strip Light is an advanced type of LED strip lights that has an integrated driver.
This integrated driver allows the users to control the color and brightness.
So, the color and brightness of every LED may be different from the next one.
You can create a vivid, beautiful, and complex lighting effect with addressable RGB LED strip lights.
Individually Addressable LED Strip Lights
2. How Do Individually Addressable LED Strips Work?
Individually addressable LED strip lights work differently from general LED strips.
Where general LED strips to work in a set of LEDs, the LEDs in individually LED strips work separately.
Each microcontroller of the addressable strip’s LED is capable of producing unique color and brightness.
The individually addressable LED strips work with a combination of data wire, a ground, and a positive voltage wire.
Whenever an LED gets the data, it reads and passes down the strip to the next LED.
LED chips not only receive, reads, and perform the instructions but also pass the data on to the next LED chips.
You need to give the particular instructions for each LED chip with their specific address.
3. What Are the Differences between 12v Addressable LED Strip and 5v Addressable LED Strip?
The main difference between the 12V addressable LED strip and 5V addressable LED strip is the extend of voltage.
When you use 12v addressable LED strips for your lighting projects, you will get more brightness and will not face voltage drops.
Brightness Test of 5v vs 12V Addressable LED Strips
On the flip side, 5v LED stirps consume less power and are energy-efficient but you may face voltage drop problems.
4. What Are the Differences Between WS2812 and WS2812B Addressable LED Strip?
WS2812B is the advanced version of WS2812 addressable LED strips. You will get all the good qualities of WS2812 in WS2812B addressable LED strips.
The improved IC version of WS2812B LED stirps has enhanced the stability and efficiency of strips. Let’s see some differences between WS2812 and WS2812B addressable LED strip lights.
The advanced IC of WS2812B ensures more safety of addressable LED strips compared to WS2812 LED strips.
Safety Performance Comparison of WS2812 and WS2812B
Though the size of the WS2812B and WS2812 is the same, the pad number of WS2812B is fewer than WS2812.
So, the power capacity is stronger and the stability is higher.
Comparison of mechanical properties of WS2812B and WS2812
The Higher Brightness
As manufacturers use the advanced integrated circuits in WS2812B addressable LED strips, they can produce a higher brightness.
You will get more color uniformity from WS2812B compared to WS2812 addressable LED strips.
The internal structure of WS2812B addressable LED strips is much better compared to WS2812.
As the manufacturers have separated the RGB light and control circuit of WS2812B strips, they have better heat dissipation performance.
5. What Are the Popular Applications of Addressable RGB LED Strips?
As addressable RGB LED strips can be controlled separately, you can create a more uniform lighting design with them.
Here are some popular applications of addressable RGB LED strips.
- Addressable LED Strips for Stage Designing
- Backlighting in LCD Screens
- RGB addressable LED strips for Wall Lighting
- Car Lighting
- Staircase Lighting
- Kitchen Cabinet Lighting
- Signage and Advertisement Lighting
- Inspection Room Lighting
- Party Lighting
- Mood Lighting in bars and cafes
- Display Case Lighting
- Commercial Shelf Lighting
- Ceiling Lighting
- RGBW Addressable Strips for Party Lighting
- Halloween Costume Lighting
- Under-cabinet Lighting
- Addressable LED Strips for Camping and Boat Lighting
6. What Factors Should I Check Before Purchasing Addressable LED Strips?
You already know the widespread applications of individually addressable LED strip lights. But, there has still one problem that most people face.
As there are many types of individually addressable LED strip lights in the market, choosing the right one is challenging.
It would be best if you focus on the following factors when selecting individually addressable RGB LED strips.
Potential application of Addressable LED Strips
You can use addressable LED strip lights in both indoor and outdoor lighting.
But, individually addressable LED strip lights for outdoor locations require more precision.
It will help if you choose the suitable ingress rating based on the application.
Brightness is another critical factor that you must consider at the time of choosing individually addressable LED strip lights. The color temperature, LED chips, integrated circuit, and lumens per meter affect the brightness of addressable LED strip lights.
The Color of the PCB
There are two popular colors of the flexible printed circuit board as black and white.
The pixel density refers to the number of LEDs available in a single meter.
The average LED density is 50 to 80 per meter.
The higher pixel density produces more light, but they require more power to run.
If you run higher density addressable RGB LED strips with low voltage, you may face the voltage drop problem.
LED Density of Addressable LED Strips
The ingress rating of addressable LED strip lights refers to the extent of protection of the lights.
The higher ingress ratings will ensure better security from water, dust, and other corrosion.
Let’s know a little about ingress rating and their protection level from the following table.
IP code is also known as international protection rating or ingress protection rating.
This code is composed of two digits where the first digit refers the solid protection and the later digit refers to liquid protection.
|First digit: Protection From Solid Objects||Second Digit: Protection From Liquid Objects|
|Level||Object Size||effectiveness||Level||Liquid size||Effectiveness|
|0||No Protection||There has not protection of objects||0||Not Protected||–|
|1||>50mm||Protected from the large surface of the body.||1||Dripping Liquid||Protected from vertically falling liquids/water|
|2||>12.5mm||Protected from finger or similar objects||2||Dripping Water up to 15° angle||Protected up to 15° dipping liquids.|
|3||>2.5mm||Protected from thick wires or tools.||3||Spraying Water||Protected from spraying water up to 60° angle.|
|4||>1mm||Protected from screws or most wires||4||Splashing Water||Protected from splashing water from any direction|
|5||Dust Protected||Dust will not enter in sufficient quanitiy to hider the operation.||5||Water Jets||Water Protected by a nozzle ( 6.4mm) from any direction|
|6||Dust Tight||Complete protection from dust.||6||Water Jets ( Powerful)||Protection from powerful jets ( 12.5mm) from any direction|
|7||Immersion up to 1m||Protected the product up to 1 metre submersion of water|
|8||Immersion beyond 1m||Protected beyond 1 metre submersion of water|
So, if you want to install individually addressable LED strips in an outdoor environment, you should choose the ingress rating of at least IP65.
Choose IP67 if you want to install in more harsh weather conditions.
Last but not least important thing that you should consider at the time of choosing an addressable LED strip is LED chips. It is the core of LED chips and drives your addressable LED chips.
Manufacturers use surface-mounted LED chips in individually addressable LED strips.
Different IC provides different features and facilities in the lighting design.
The working voltage of addressable LED strips helps to produce the correct brightness in all ends.
It also protects from voltage drop. We offer customized voltage for our individually addressable LED strip lights.
We now offer 5v, 12v, or 24v addressable LED strip lights. Choose the right one, depending on your requirements.
7. What Are Popular IC Types Used in Addressable RGB LED Strip?
The IC is the most critical factor that differentiates them from other LED strip lights.
The integrated circuit of individual LED strip lights targets each LED separately to produce the desired lighting effect.
Different manufacturers use a particular type of IC in the addressable RGB LED strips.
The most prevalent IC types used in the addressable RGB LED strip are listed below.
8. What is the Dimension of Addressable RGB Strips?
The dimension of addressable RGB strips varies from strip to strip.
The most popular sizes rigid LED bar addressable LED strips are 28*42*1000mm, 18*25*1000mm, 28*33*990mm, 23*19*1000mm.
The flexible LED strips normally come in 10mm width, and 5 meters per roll. SDIP also offers a customized dimension for flexible addressable RGB strips.
The dimension of digital addressable LED strip lights is different from general addressable RGB strips.
The typical diameters of digitally addressable LED tubes are 26mm and 75mm. You can also customize the dimension from us if necessary.
9. What IP Grade Should I Choose at the Time of Purchasing Individually Addressable LED Strip?
IP grade is the most critical factor when you choose addressable LED strip lights for outdoor environments.
The higher the IP grade of addressable LED strip lights, the better the protection.
Choose at least IP65 for outdoor purposes. Addressable LED strip lights with IP67 and IP68 are better.
But, if you want to use addressable LED strips for your indoor lighting projects, you don’t need to focus on high ingress ratings.
Addressable LED strips with IP20 is enough for indoor lighting decoration.
10. How to Cut Addressable LED Strip Lights?
You can cut addressable LED strip lights at the specified length.
Manufacturers use dashed or scissor signs to symbolize the cutting points.
You can cut addressable LED strip lights by following the below steps.
Finding the Cut Lines
First of all, find the cut line between the copper dots of individually addressable LED strip lights. Addressable LED strip lights will not get proper electrical conductivity if you cut in the wrong place.
Cutting Line of Addressable LED Strip Lights
Cut the LED Strip Light
After finding the cut line, cut the addressable LED strip lights using a pair of sharp scissors.
11. How to Connect Addressable RGB LED Strip Lights with Soldering?
You can connect addressable RGB LED strip lights with soldering.
Let’s see the following video to know the proper way of soldering addressable RGB LED strip lights with soldering.
12. How to Connect Addressable RGB LED Strip Lights without Soldering?
You can also connect addressable RGB LED strip lights without soldering.
Manufacturers provide connectors. These connectors are very convenient in connecting individually addressable LED strips.
Here is the process of connecting addressable RGBW LED strip lights.
- Determine the top of the quick connector
- Pull out Black Plastic about ⅛ of an inch.
- Peel back 3M adhesive, which is approximately ¼ of an inch
- Now insert the addressable LED strip lights into the connector. Ensure the copper dots of addressable LED strip lights are visible.
- After interacting correctly, please secure the quick connector and squeeze the black piece closed.
- At last, check the proper connection by connecting the lead.
13. Are 5050 LED Addressable?
Sometimes, you may have been stuck by seeing different numbers such as 5050, 2835, and 3528 in the addressable LED strip lights.
These numbers in the RGBW addressable LED stirps refer to the physical dimensions of the chips.
If 5050 LED chips come with a particular integrated circuit, 5050 LED strips are individually addressable LED strips.
On the other hand, if 5050 LED chips come in bare circuit boards, they are not individually addressable.
14. How to Program Individually Addressable LED Strip Lights?
You can create hundreds of effects with addressable LED strips.
You can make any lighting effect by programming addressable strip lights.
It would be best if you had the following programming tools to program individually addressable LED strip lights.
- An Arduino interface
- A computer
- An Addressable LED Strip Light
- And Electrical resistor
Let’s check the video to know how to program individually addressable LED strip lights.
15. How Do You Install Addressable RGB LED Strips?
You can easily install an addressable RGB LED strip if you have all the necessary elements and know the proper installation method.
You need the following materials to install addressable RGB LED strips.
Whatever your brand or size of addressable RGB LED strips, you need these four basic hardware. Let’s know about these four components in detail.
Addressable RGB LED strips.
The main difference between addressable RGB LED strips from general LED strips is the control. Where you can control a set or a series of LEDs in general LED strips, you can control each led in the addressable LED strips.
So, you can create any lighting effect with these addressable LED strips.
You can control addressable RGB LED strips with any computer.
You just need to confirm that your computer supports the latest software and USB cable.
The total voltage required for installing addressable RGB LED strips is 5-V input.
You can use either a 5-V main adaptor or four 1.2-V batteries.
You can easily accomplish the installation process by using adapters instead of using batteries.
You should use the latest version of the Arduino microcontroller to interface between the computer and addressable LED strip lights.
Installing Addressable RGB LED Strips with Arduino
Besides the above hardware, your software to complete the process.
First of all, check the official documents of Arduino to know the required software.
You need to confirm before the installation process whether your operating system supports Arduino’s latest version.
Let’s know the process of installing an addressable RGB LED strip.
- First of all, gather the required hardware and software.
- With the help of a cable, install Arduino software on your computer.
- Connect the Arduino microcontroller to your PC.
- Configure the Arduino software properly ( Click tools> Boards> Inner tool> Serial Port
- By running the built-in test script, check whether the Arduino is working or not.
- Install all your addressable RGB LED strips’ effect libraries.
- Now write code or use pre-written code to give your desired design.
16. How do I control Addressable RGB LED strips with Arduino?
You can produce complex and impressive effects with an addressable RGB LED strip with Arduino. Let’s know the way of controlling addressable RGB LED strips with Arduino.
- First of all, install Arduino libraries.
- There are some pre-written codes for Arduino.
- You need to install the Arduino library manager on your PC. From the Arduino ( Sketch> Include Library> Manage Library)
- In the search field, type your addressable LED strip light’s name.
17. How Do You Connect Two Addressable LED Strips to One Power Source?
There are different ways to connect two addressable LED strips to one power source.
You can join a high-capacity power source in parallel to multiple LED strips and multiple LED controllers. This way is a little bit expensive.
Again, you can use the same power supply or transformer with one controller assuming all the addressable LED strips work at the same voltage.
This way is a little bit cost-efficient compared to the first one.
18. Can I Connect Addressable LED Strip Lights to a Battery?
Yes, you can connect addressable LED strip lights to a battery.
Sometimes, it is tough to get a power source to connect to an addressable LED strip light.
In that case, you can use batteries to connect strips.
Connecting Addressable LED strip lights to a Batteries
You need to check the total voltage required for an entire addressable LED strip reel. Then, use the compatible batteries to connect addressable LED strip lights.
19. How Do You Connect Individually Addressable LED Strip to batteries?
Individually addressable LED strips generally run by the power supply.
But, you may sometimes install individually addressable LED strip lights where the power source is not available.
Have you ever faced these problems and didn’t find a solution?
Don’t worry because you can connect them with a compatible battery.
You can use rechargeable batteries or standard AA batteries to connect addressable LED stirps to batteries.
First of all, you need to find compatible batteries according to the strips’ voltage.
Consider the rechargeability, light weightiness, consumer friendliness, and sufficient charge capacity at the time of choosing batteries.
- Compatible Batteries
- USB ports
- DC Jack with Variable Voltage
Step 01: First of all, press the battery’s power button and select the proper voltage.
Step 02: Plugin DC cable’s one end into battery port. This battery port is marked as “DC output”,
Step 03: Plug the other end of the cable into the barrel jack end of the individually addressable LED strip lights.
20. How Many amps Do I Need for an Addressable LED Strip?
Different addressable LED strips require a particular number of amps.
The required amps for an addressable LED strip depend on the strips’ voltage, LED density, and the length of the strips.
21. How Many Addressable LED Strips Can You Connect?
The number of addressable LED strips you can connect together depends on many factors.
Keep in mind that the resistance increases with the distance between the power supply and the strips’ end.
The voltage of the addressable LED strips drops with the distance.
So, experts recommend adding at best three complete standards LED strip lights.
Don’t worry if you need to connect more addressable LED strips together.
You can join unlimited addressable LED strip lights by adding additional power supply units or higher gauge power wire.
22. Do Addressable LED Strip Lights Cause Cancer?
No, addressable LED strip lights don’t have an element that causes cancer.
The latest lighting technologies have ensured 100% natural light.
The lights which produce ultraviolet light or rays can cause cancer.
SDIP is a renowned manufacturer of addressable LED strip lights.
They have their own research and development department to ensure the quality and safety of the products for humans.
The R & D department’s expert team members innovate the new technologies and track the latest technologies around the world.
So, addressable LED strip lights of SDIP are 100% safe for any residential and commercial usage.
23. Are Addressable RGB LED Strips Harmful for Eyes?
Most of the project planners want to ensure the safety of the people at the time of choosing addressable RGB LED strips.
Some traditional addressable RGB LED strips to emit short-wave, high-energy violet, and blue lights. This low voltage, blue & violet light affects the rhythms of our sleeping.
People also claim that they feel redness and itchiness in their eyes.
Effect of Addressable RGB LED Strips Harmful for Eyes
Environment Health Perspective has recently shown the adverse effects on the retina of rats because of chronic exposure to LED lights.
All you have known at this moment have been banished due to the innovative technologies in the lighting industry.
Manufacturers now can produce addressable LED strip lights that are 100% natural and harmless.
24. How to Protect Your Eyes from RGBW Addressable LED Strips?
Some researchers have claimed that the excessive blue color of addressable LED strips can affect the eyes. You can follow the following tips to protect your eyes from RGBW addressable LED strips.
- Block the blue light of addressable LED strips in the 415-455 nanometers spectrum.
- Use blue light in the range of 470-490 nm to ensure the safety of the eyes.
- Use addressable LED strip lights with high color temperature.
- Don’t use high blue light in your bedrooms or where you spend all-time in your house.
- Contact manufacturers’ expert team members to choose the right addressable LED strip lights for your project.
25. How Do You Install Addressable LED Strips on Corners?
The popularity of addressable LED strip lights is increasing day by day for their versatility, flexibility, and high control.
Sometimes we need to install addressable LED strip lights on the corner of the wall and contours of your crown molding on the top.
Installing Addressable LED strips on Corners
You need to bend them properly to install each corner of your different depths of cabinets.
Let’s know some tricks to install addressable LED strips on corners.
Trick #01: The Cut-and-Jump Method
Purchasing addressable LED strip jumper connectors is one way to install them on corners.
Jumper connectors also allow you to bend two separate addressable LED strip lights in different directions.
So, you can cut and connect two sections with a connector to meet your requirements.
Trick #02: The Corner Fold
The corner fold is another excellent option to bend your addressable LED strip lights to put 90° fold. You can bend individually addressable RGB LED strips in the following ways.
- First of all, lay the addressable LED strip lights on a flat surface and find the point where strips will be folded.
- Then fold the addressable strip light at a 45° angle in the contrary direction of the corner.
- Then bend the fold back in place.
- Crease the folded part and use super glue or gum to tighten it.
Trick #03: The Ribbon Bend Method/ 90° Pinch Method
The ribbon bend or 90° pinch method is an easy way to install addressable LED strip lights on the corner.
This method allows you to bend addressable LED strip lights in any direction.
26. How Do You Install Addressable LED Strips on the Wall?
Installing addressable LED strip lights is a revolutionary way to illuminate your lighting projects. First of all, clean the surface of the wall with a clean cloth.
Then remove the adhesive backing of addressable LED strip lights.
Press the stripes on the wall moderately so that they don’t fall off.
27. How to Protect Addressable LED Strip lights from Falling Off?
Falling off of the addressable LED strip lights is a common issue who are not careful at the time of installing addressable LED strip lights.
So, you need to comply with proper steps and techniques to protect addressable LED strip lights from falling off.
Here I am going to describe the proper installation guide and tips to protect strips from falling off.
- First of all, you need to choose a smooth surface to install addressable LED strip lights. If you install addressable LED strip lights on oily and glossy surfaces, they will not stick and slide around too much. Either you need to resolve the glossy and oily problems, or you need to find other options for mounting addressable LED RGB strips.
- The external factor such as hot weather or heat coming from near the source can affect the peel-and-stick backing. When the surface temperature rises, the adhesive material starts to be loose and results in falling from the surface.
- There are other mounting methods that can solve this problem. You can install addressable LED strip lights with LED strip mounting clips. This easy method of installing addressable LED stirp lights uses one screw design to attach to the surface.
- There is another mounting method for protecting addressable LED strip lights from falling off. LED strip mounting channels use aluminum channels to mount LED strip lights. This method not only protects addressable LED strip lights from falling off but also gives them the best professional look. The adhesive and aluminum work together for forming a great bond. The clips on the mounting channel help to mount at the desired surface.
- If you found the surface glossy or oily and there is no way to screw with clips, you can purchase extra-strong double-sided strips. In that case, you can contact SDIP for getting customized addressable LED strips.
28. How Do You Turn On Addressable Led Strips With a Remote?
You can change the colors, point, and shoot at sensors of addressable LED strips with a remote.
The different manufacturers provide a particular type of remote control with addressable LED strips.
But, all of them have some common features to control the strips.
Turning on Addressable LED strip with a Remote
First of all, you need to connect the addressable LED strips with the remote control.
Then, press the ‘On’ button of the remote control to turn on addressable LED strips.
29. Can You Control Two Addressable RGB Strips With One Remote?
Yes, you can control two or more addressable RGB strips with one remote control.
If you want to control like this, you need to check and match the code with each receiver.
Project planners with big lighting projects should check the code of the receivers so that they can control the lighting easily.
30. How to Choose a Reliable Manufacturer of Addressable LED Strips?
There are many manufactures of addressable LED strip lights around the world.
So, people become confused to choose the right source for their business and lighting projects.
China has achieved competitive advantages in manufacturing addressable LED strip lights with efficient human resources and the latest technologies.
You should consider the following factors at the time of choosing a reliable manufacturer.
Quality is the first and foremost factor that you should consider at the time of purchasing addressable LED strip lights.
Massive types of deployed lighting projects help the manufacturers to improve the techniques and production processes.
Reliable manufacturers follow the guidelines of the lighting industry and produce according to the customers’ requirements.
On-time delivery is a positive sign of a reliable manufacturer.
Owners of lighting businesses and project planners want the right products at the right time.
SDIP understands the necessity of on-time delivery and sends products at the time.
You may need different kinds of supports in pre-sale, in-sale, and after-sale.
A renowned manufacturer is dedicated to its customer.
They ensure 24/7 customer support for their customers.
Ensure that manufacturers have 24/7 active customer services so that you get instant solutions after purchasing from them.
Customer Service of Manufacturers
Experience in the Lighting Industry
Checking the experience of the manufacturer is another factor to get the quality addressable LED strip lights.
Only experienced manufacturers can regulate the quality of the addressable LED strip lights and produce high-precession lights.
Ensure that your manufacturers have at least 10 years of experience in the lighting industry and addressable LED strip lights are core products.
SDIP is Dongguan based lighting industry that produces premier and comprehensive addressable LED strip lights.
We have 10+ years of experience in producing high-quality addressable LED strip lights.
Our innovative technological solutions ensure a longer lifespan and meet the customers’ demand.
Your projects may require different customizations to meet your lighting demand.
So, check the available customization services of the manufacturers.
The price is another important factor that you should consider at the time of choosing addressable LED strip lights.
You can gain competitive advantages in your business and minimize the maintenance cost of your engineering companies.
SDIP has gained economy of scale in producing addressable LED strip lights for its large production plant, efficient human resources, advanced R&D department, and deeply integrated supply chain. So, we can offer the world’s most effective addressable LED strip lights at the most competitive price.
31. Can I Use Individually Addressable LED Strips to Grow Plants?
Yes, you can use individually addressable LED strip lights to grow plants.
Advanced lighting technologies and natural lighting features have facilitated the production of plants.
High lumens and different wavelengths of the addressable LED strip lights help to produce the plants naturally.
The optimized light spectrum of the lights optimizes plant growth.
You should be careful at the time of using individually addressable LED strip light for plant growth. As you will have to water the plants, your addressable LED strip lights should be a high ingress rating.
Choose RGB addressable LED strip lights with IP65, IP66, or IP67.
Ensure that your addressable LED strip lights are made of high-quality silicone and produced with better production and quality control process.
Use high flexible lights to shape around the plants so that your plants get better lights for plant growth.
If you purchase flexible addressable LED strip lights, you can increase the light effectiveness and reduce dark spots for better plant growth.
The popularity of addressable LED strips is increasing day by day for their versatility, high efficiency, low profile design, and convenient use.
You can use them in almost all residential and commercial lighting projects.
I hope you have got answers to all of your questions before purchasing addressable LED strip lights. Do you want addressable LED strip lights in bulk, contact us now to get a free quote?